Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alpha-Bill Ray WU

Post Thanks / Like

Default Alpha-Bill Ray WU

Well I think it is time for Ray Wu to be called out for what he is . Ridiculous Ray

This is just a Prime example of how his store has been ripping off the general unsuspecting purchaser.
    Unless you are a seasoned purchaser through Aliexpress and not versed in the messaging format to get possibly better shipping prices , you are literally taken to the cleaners .

He has become a shipping bandit for even posting nonsense ads like this .

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...2b2e4225DJNVpG

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Alpha-Bill Ray WU

Which are you trying to amplify? The cost of the LEDs ($14 for 100), or the shipping ($16)?
    Many of us know to email Ray directly for a better quote on shipping. Never take the automatic shipping cost shown on AliExpress.
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by algerdes View Post
    Which are you trying to amplify? The cost of the LEDs ($14 for 100), or the shipping ($16)?
    Many of us know to email Ray directly for a better quote on shipping. Never take the automatic shipping cost shown on AliExpress.
    I won't be entertaining the Ridiculous going forward . He is not the only game in town when it comes to purchases for this hobby .

Post Thanks / Like

Several choices are a good thing.
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I'm confused - Looking at a few other small-ish items on Ray's store, it looks like the $16 shipping is the minimum price for the FedEx IE service. While that does seem high relative to the cost/size of the item, it is sending something halfway around the world

I do agree that there a quite a few other options and that it's a good thing for everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLight8 View Post
    I guess I'm confused - Looking at a few other small-ish items on Ray's store, it looks like the $16 shipping is the minimum price for the FedEx IE service. While that does seem high relative to the cost/size of the item, it is sending something halfway around the world

I do agree that there a quite a few other options and that it's a good thing for everyone!
    I will clear up your confusion .
    I purchased double the amount from a different vendor @ 20$ for 200 leds and the shipping was 3$ . Received the parcel in 9 days . No secret handshakes required and my location did not change .
    Last edited by angus40; 03-17-2021 at 08:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angus40 View Post
    I will clear up your confusion .
    I purchased double the amount from a different vendor @ 20$ for 200 leds and the shipping was 3$ . Received the parcel in 9 days . No secret handshakes required and my location did not change .
    Ahh, that clears it up for me

Post Thanks / Like

lol. I have noticed over the past couple of years the Ray's general ads have been getting way out of control and had to rant !!

cheers

Post Thanks / Like

@angus40 where did you buy your pixels from? I need to order some plus vampire plugs and cord.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by munu View Post
    @angus40 where did you buy your pixels from? I need to order some plus vampire plugs and cord.
    Try here for Pixels
    Last edited by angus40; 03-17-2021 at 10:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast