PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

Jeff Millard
05-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Mini forum. Greg will be making an Adobe Acrobat PDF of the Forumer site to keep for an archive. I will be locking that site to read only in a few days, so anything you want to discuss about the next mini needs to be posted here.

I'm looking forward to the next event at Greg's house. Thanks for taking the reigns for a round, Greg and family.

jeff

Wayne J
05-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Sure wish you guys was closer to North Carolina. :lol:

lbro
05-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I believe Greg is a few miles closer to you:-)
Lou

Jeff Millard
05-30-2007, 06:20 AM

I think we all should play the lottery... When one of us wins big, he can pay for the rest to move closer... :shock:

jeff

lbro
05-30-2007, 08:45 AM

I think we all should play the lottery... When one of us wins big, he can pay for the rest to move closer... :shock:

jeff

If I were to win, I think I would move his direction. Better weather:-)
But we can work all that out after we hit!

Lou

pete
05-30-2007, 08:47 AM
I just bought my ticket from the winning lottery...:)

A Marchini
05-31-2007, 07:42 AM
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Mini forum. Greg will be making an Adobe Acrobat PDF of the Forumer site to keep for an archive. I will be locking that site to read only in a few days, so anything you want to discuss about the next mini needs to be posted here.

I'm looking forward to the next event at Greg's house. Thanks for taking the reigns for a round, Greg and family.

jeff\

How did the event go?
I didn't see where you guys were posting originally.
T.

Jeff Millard
05-31-2007, 07:50 PM
I think we had a very good day. It's so nice seeing everyone again, and meeting the new folks.

Here's the forum...

The forumer forum is dead now....

There was also a PC thread I had Chuck delete right after the mini...

jeff