Thread: Vixen 3 Audio Timeline will not resize

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vixen 3 Audio Timeline will not resize

The audio wave from view will not resize in my vixen editor. I resized it to make it larger and now it will not shrink down any further then is shown in the screenshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vixen 3 Audio Timeline will not resize

I just played around with mine to answer your question since I've never seen that before. When I take my mouse (pointer icon) and move it up into the Timeline window area, it changes from a pointer to a hand icon. Can you take your mouse and move it slowly around in the Timeline window? Once i get the hand icon in the Timeline window, if I slowly move it around near the area where the music marks are located, I can get it to change from a hand icon to something that will allows me to grab it and make the Timeline larger or smaller depending on what I need to do. Someone else will probably chime in here that can better explain this.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but it won’t let me make it any smaller then it is.

Post Thanks / Like

We've had a handful of people report issues with resizing the waveform recently. But everyone so far has found they were trying to drag in the wrong spot and eventually found the right spot.

There's two sizing handles in that area, one for the ruler and one for the waveform. The one for the ruler is between the ruler and the timeline grid. The one for the waveform is between the ruler and the waveform. That one has no visible indication except that the cursor changes to the resize cursor when you're hovering in the right spot. That's the one you want to be dragging.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Omg! Never had this problem
    until this year. Life just got so much better.

Post Thanks / Like

We may need to put a thin line between them so it is a bit more obvious where they separate. That feature has been there for a while, but seems like folks have bumped into it more this year for some reason.