Thread: I have been looking thru the different effects and notices The Glediator.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I have been looking thru the different effects and notices The Glediator.

Could someone please explain what Glediator is and how to use it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I have been looking thru the different effects and notices The Glediator.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I have been looking thru the different effects and notices The Glediator.

Okay I clicked on the link that was provided in the vixenlights.com website and I get an error that the website is not found.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a 3rd party program that allows you to create animations / effects for a matrix and then using the glediator effect in Vixen, can import the file and display it in your sequence. I actually found Jinx easier to use http://www.live-leds.de/. I think I had seen a tutorial somewhere for that also, if I find it I'll add it here.

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...highlight=jinx

Found it. Some of the instructions on there are a bit outdated. For instance, you can setup the output in Jinx to output to a Glediator file. Once you get everything running how you want it, you can then simply select Start Output and it will record the animation to a glediator file that Vixen can then read.

In Vixen then, drag the effect to your sequence and then select the glediator file you created with Jinx.

This is my first year with a Matrix, I'm still playing with it all myself but that's what I've gathered so far!
    Last edited by codec101; 12-10-2020 at 05:40 PM.
    -Wife-certified nerd