Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "SOME" Effects not working on pixels

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: "SOME" Effects not working on pixels

Just trying random changes Hopefully the below helps anyone with a Falcon F48 with smart controllers (for search purposes)

Alternating - No Change
    Dissolve - No Change

Pixel Lighting -
    Balls---------Changed size and Count and started to show.. still not all pixels (doesn't match preview amounts)
    Bars---------Checking 3D and all pixels light correctly.
    Meteors-----Works when I change the tail length to 10 or more.
    PinWheel----Changed blade type to 3D works
    Shapes------Changed the Brightness Intensity and it worked.
    Spiral--------3D checkbox works
    Spirograph--No Change
    Text---------No Change.. Important to me due to building a tune-in to sign
    Tree---------Changing the "Overall Intensity" worked.

I'm going to build the Tune in sign and see where I end up from there. So again "test" would be ideal to get working (if it doesn't on the sign).

Thanks - Mark
    Last edited by spencerboysdad; 11-03-2020 at 01:40 PM. Reason: added dashes for formatting

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: "SOME" Effects not working on pixels

Let's try to lower your frustration hunting and pecking here. There still has to be some oddness in the patching chain. Can you zip up the profile and upload it to some cloud drive and PM me a link to it so I can download it and take a look?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: "SOME" Effects not working on pixels - Resolved

Just wanted to give props to Jeffu231 for supporting me until resolution on this.
    Short version is I had to adjust or fix my dimming curves.

From Jeff
    I looked at the Chromabulbs and the Star and both of those have dimming curves that are not configured in a good state. I went ahead and made proper curves that will dim them to 60% brightness. I created them as library curves and named them Megatree Dimming, Chromabulb Dimming, and Star Dimming. I assigned them to each corresponding prop. This will allow you to edit them in the Curve library or the toolbar in the sequence editor and change their values without having to change them in Display Setup. Just double click it in the editor and it will bring up the curve editor and you can change it there. If you want to change them from 60% to something like 50%, then just drag the point at 60 down to 50. The lefthand point should stay at 0.

Marry Christmas Ya'll. It's crunch time!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12