Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renard Wireless

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Renard Wireless

Another quick question. For connecting to SS8 board, do I need to cut the whole corner off including the 5 pin header? It also says later in the instructions to put jumper on to jump to pin 4 of 5 pin header if you want to transmit. Is that only for Ren +?

Post Thanks / Like

I know just enough about Xbee's to use them in my light show and they have been real workhorses to make it easier to run
    my show. I was browsing the internet today and saw these. I know nothing technical about them or how to use them but
    wondered if they could be used to wirelessly transmit signals for controlling pixels, or even Renard type channel data.
    Just throwing it out there for someone smarter than me to look at in their spare time and see if this is something that could
    help others in our hobby! https://www.seeedstudio.com/Grove-Lo...eid=a529883f1e

Post Thanks / Like

Those are long range modules, which typically are too slow to work with blinky-flashy and especially pixels.

http://digwdf.org/store/
    Even though the DIGWDF Store has been closed for two years, it's still awesome!
    User guides, documentation and other files are still free and available for downloading.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll second what dirk says.
    Phil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12