Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dmx on t1000s

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dmx on t1000s

I have a T1000S, has anyone got DMX to work on this controller? I have connected my dongle to this and used different drivers in Vixen2, Vixen3 and Freestyler without success. When the T1000S is running stand alone I can monitor the DMX output using terminal and the controller is transmitting data out of the DMX port. So I think it must be a setting either with the drivers or somehow the T1000S must be put into DMX mode. Can anybody enlighten me?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Dmx on t1000s

Hi, I'm planning to use T1000S with DMX but now still having the problems with Lededit 2014. Are you using this version and generate the LED files? I'm always receiving the Trojan Horse warning on any version of Installation files from internet. Thanks for help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by majov View Post
    Hi, I'm planning to use T1000S with DMX but now still having the problems with Lededit 2014. Are you using this version and generate the LED files? I'm always receiving the Trojan Horse warning on any version of Installation files from internet. Thanks for help.
    Yes I use LEDedit 2014 for the stand alone files. I think you are getting false positives for your software.

I dont think the T1000 can accept DMX signals from say a software sequencer. I think they can only communicate between themselves, for example T1000 connected to T1000. I can not find any information regarding connecting to a light sequencer.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried it with 2 different Antivirus softs and 2 computers and also when added exceptions does not install it. Version 2013 works. (msg: you do not have permissions...)

Post Thanks / Like

It would appear that you may be able to use a sequencer with these .

Rs485 input is =

input signal A is dmx +

input signalB is dmx -

Here is a good manual

http://www.kutop.com/program/T_1000S...ram_manual.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

I tried it with 2 different Antivirus softs and 2 computers and also when added exceptions does not install it. Version 2013 works. (msg: you do not have permissions...)
    I am on a Windows 7 Laptop and I had to run it in compatibility mode (Windows XP) after I finally got Comodo Internet Security to let me install it without it deleting the EXE file out of the installation directory. I tried Ver 2012 & 2013 and when I finally found out what I had to do to get it to actually function correctly I located and installed 2014 as well.

I also had to tell it to run it in administrator mode by going to the install directory and right clicking the LEDEDIT EXE file and telling it to run in admin mode

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drm1963 View Post
    I am on a Windows 7 Laptop and I had to run it in compatibility mode (Windows XP) after I finally got Comodo Internet Security to let me install it without it deleting the EXE file out of the installation directory. I tried Ver 2012 & 2013 and when I finally found out what I had to do to get it to actually function correctly I located and installed 2014 as well.

I also had to tell it to run it in administrator mode by going to the install directory and right clicking the LEDEDIT EXE file and telling it to run in admin mode

I'm sorry but this definitely looks like overcome the Antivirus protection to let the trojan execute. Why should I not trust the antvirus? Did you check your computer after installation ? I suppose it will again report the issue. Still looking the proper way to use Lededit 2014. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry but this definitely looks like overcome the Antivirus protection to let the trojan execute. Why should I not trust the antvirus? Did you check your computer after installation ? I suppose it will again report the issue. Still looking the proper way to use Lededit 2014. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I personally tried 2012, 2013 & 2014 versions all downloaded from different sources and all of them failed because of Comodo Internet Security.

I can say I know 100 % sure that there was no virus in any of the versions I have but Comodo would remove the Lededit.exe file from the install directory.

Any version I tried to install and from any source did the same way until I told Comodo to ignore it. Only then would it completely install and run.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to bump an old thread but I am looking around for a way to change files/modes on the t1000s via a DMZ controller.

I am in the process of building a t1000s / ws2812b LED panel and would like to be able to integrate it in to my current DMX light setup.

Currently, I have a setup consisting of DMX controlled par cans, strobes etc for my DJ light setup and I would like to be able to change modes/files on a t1000s via the DMX controller I use on my store bought lights.

Right now, I use a Chauvet Obey 40 to change scenes on my dmx par cans and would like to be able to change files on the t1000s when I change scenes on my other lights.

Is this possible with the t1000s? or is there another stand alone controller that can take files from LED Edit and change files via changing DMX scenes? I am reading the t1000s manual now and DMX512 is mentioned, however I do not see and detailed info or examples out in the wild.

Thanks for the help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast