Thread: Christmas Lights Letters and Signs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas Lights Letters and Signs

I really don't know where the right place for this post, so i will leave here until someone tells me where to put it. I use Digital Juice for my video business and recently receive Digital Juice Fonts Library. It makes great fonts at any sizes and resolution you want. I would like to extend my free services to send anyone whatever font style you would like for your christmas display only. The format has to in Photoshop form and Jpeg-associated. This is just a gift to give only members of DYIC, my thanks for having friends like you all. When you request a font, please be patient. They can be seperate fonts(one letter per file...) or a complete word. I have included a sample to if you approved and they can work for you. Then in turn you can print them of enlarge them however you like for signs, or lighted letters. Once again Thank You for everyone who makes DIYC a great place to belong.:grin::grin:
    If it is broken, I didn't do it. If it is fixed and working correctly, I did it. You are welcome !!!
    [img]http://www.vixenlights.com/sig/sig_h.php/64.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Christmas Lights Letters and Signs

These are a few samples:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If it is broken, I didn't do it. If it is fixed and working correctly, I did it. You are welcome !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas Lights Letters and Signs

I'm sorry ... and I hope I'm not the only one here , but , I am totally lost here . What is it that you are offering exactly ? Is it some sort of special font or something ?
    As many mince pies as you taste at Christmas' so many happy months will you have . ( notice that this is NOT referring to fruit cakes - LOL )

Post Thanks / Like

For Christmas, I recieved a program set from Digital Juice called Digital Juice Fonts. It cost my father a pretty penny to purchase the whole set so i myself could not afford it just for displays and such. But while I was playing with it, I notice that the fonts were unlike anything I had seen before. They can be made all kinds of ways and with this special software, it can be rendered at high resolution in several formats to use on many projects. What I was thinking, is to create someone's radio sign or letter boxes with certain fonts that can't normal be found so they can print them out in vinyl, paper or plastic. I am going to use it with my overhead projector. It was just an idea I had and thought I could share my gift with everyone. Kinda sort like this...but where you could use on everything after you print it out, like personalize labels.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your generous offer, Disneynut. I'm sure some folks will be glad of it.

Longfellow said that in this world a man must be either anvil or hammer.
    But some are neither, they are merely bellows.

Post Thanks / Like

Are the 3 samples you posted, the only Christmas themed ones, or do you have others? I like the snow capped ones, but if they were in all red, rather than candy cane striped, it would be even nicer... at least for what I'd like to use it for.
    1 channel, 0 dimmable. Powered by a man flicking a lightswitch to the beat.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Christmas Lights Letters and Signs

If you go to the http://www.digitaljuice.com/products...pid=862&tab=t3 and explore the galleries for Volumes 1-4, I canpretty much make any of these.I can send them to you in PhotoShop, Jpeg, Adobe Fireworks,or Png files. I also have the plug-ins to jumble, crooked, and rotate the fonts in any way. I guess the best way to do this, is to request how and what you would like and I will post it here or email it. Sorry I am new at this and it has its own learning curve. Give me an idea here and i will post it in .psd format so you can open it to see.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably would be better if you posted them in JPEG rather than Adobe's format for photoshop .... ;-) ( not everyone uses photoshop ... )
    As many mince pies as you taste at Christmas' so many happy months will you have . ( notice that this is NOT referring to fruit cakes - LOL )

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that looks like a really funky program - thanks for the offer. Will have a think about how I might use it.
    Ugh, this year will be too busy. I'd like to buy a vowel and more time please.