Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,044 of 1044

Thread: WELCOME!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WELCOME!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyEddy View Post
    Hello All,

Dean from Tecumseh, ON Canada here. Looking for information and advice / help on how to move forward with my transition from Twinkle C9's into the addressable LED world.
    Welcome.....Auschristmaslighting.com has a lot of good info to get started.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. What type of show are you planning to put up?

2021 New Tune-to sign. New 40x27 matrix at the house. Retiring the Strip based matrix. Updating some of the old window frames to the new house. Adding two new songs.
    2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Hi my name is ////// and I am pretty young. I love putting up lights and this year will be attempting pixels. Hope all goes well and a video of the lights will be up this year. Last year was a mess. The FM transmitter was too close to the computer making the computer go crazy. It literally opened up every file from A to C before I found out. Nothing wrong this year yet...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Diyermaker View Post
    Hi my name is ////// and I am pretty young. I love putting up lights and this year will be attempting pixels. Hope all goes well and a video of the lights will be up this year. Last year was a mess. The FM transmitter was too close to the computer making the computer go crazy. It literally opened up every file from A to C before I found out. Nothing wrong this year yet...
    Welcome! Glad to have you.
    Crazy Light Addict.

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105