PDA

View Full Version : Overnight stay

Macrosill
05-10-2008, 08:54 PM
I just got the ok from Wifey to spend the night and stay both Sat and Sun! So now I need a place to stay. I spoke to 2 other people and it looks like the Ramada Inn in Vineland is the place to stay. Anyone have any other suggestions or places they are staying. Maybe we can all get together at the same place and possible get a group rate and/or keep the mini going after we get kicked out of Greg's house, lol.

They have free wifi in all the rooms, a business center with an available conference room for 120.00. Group rate rooms are 75.00/night with free breakfast.

Wayne J
05-11-2008, 12:19 AM
I'm in for the group rate.

Mufassa
05-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Sounds good to me as well. If we work the rate out thats cheap enuf I could for sure make it. I will probably come in Friday assuming it will start in the AM on Saturday.

--Greg (the other one)

How many rooms needed for the Group rate?

Macrosill
05-11-2008, 01:07 PM

How many rooms needed for the Group rate?

The website says 10 but when I spoke to them on the phone I told them between 5 and 15 and they said it would not be a problem. Its better to fill 5 rooms at the group rate then to have them empty for zero.

Mufassa
05-13-2008, 02:39 AM
Ok I am in for it. Brian, do you have a contact going to make reservations or wait till we get 5 or more? Let me know.

--Greg

Macrosill
05-13-2008, 07:32 AM
I am waiting to see how many people are interested. If I hear nothing more I will see what I can work out the end of the week.

Penfold
05-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Have you tried the Wintegate Inn? I believe that is the name of it. I went there on Business last year and thought it was decent. They have a Bennigans right in front of them. Just a thought.

wbuehler
05-13-2008, 11:00 AM
I am in for group rate.

blickensderfer
05-13-2008, 06:50 PM
I'm in for the group rate. My wife and I are driving over Friday afternoon and planning on staying Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night.

Dan

crazylightlady
05-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Count me in too, just booked my flight. Which I just doubled checked and found my flight was departing at 8pm not 8am! Yikes. Quick call to American and I'm now booked on 10:30am flight and will be arriving in PA at 2:55. Just in time for friday traffic, but at least not arriving at 1am.

We'll certainly have to work out details for a Red Cup Society meeting Friday night! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Macrosill
05-16-2008, 07:48 AM
Anyone who is interested in staying at the Ramada Inn PM me with the nights you will need a room for. I will make the group reservations and get the discounted rate. Then we can put the savings together and book the conference room for Saturday night so we have a place to gather and chat after dinner, unless anyone has any objections.

Macrosill
05-19-2008, 07:37 AM
I have only received PMs from 2 members about the group rate. We are not going to get the discounted rate for 3 rooms. Let me know asap of you want me to reserve a room for you, if you have not done so yet.

Macrosill
05-24-2008, 08:02 AM
I sent out PMs to everyone. Be sure to check your PM box.

CP1
05-28-2008, 08:22 AM
Anyone who is interested in staying at the Ramada Inn PM me with the nights you will need a room for. I will make the group reservations and get the discounted rate. Then we can put the savings together and book the conference room for Saturday night so we have a place to gather and chat after dinner, unless anyone has any objections.

Not sure if I can get the group rate or not... I booked my room weeks ago but they said if I brought my badge and ID they would give me the corporate rate. Is your rate any better?
CP1

Macrosill
05-28-2008, 02:33 PM
IDK, what is that rate you were quoted? The group rate is 75.00

CP1
06-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Ya the corp. rate is a little cheaper but not much.
CP1

Macrosill
06-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Everyone should have their reservation numbers and information. If you did not get a PM from me containing your reservation number then you did not respond to me with your room requirements as I requested.

The reservations are under your name with the company name Do It Yourself Christmas.

Ramada Vineland
2216 W. Landis Avenue
Route 55 Exit 32A
Vineland, NJ 08360
856-696-3800

Please, everyone check your PMs. If there are any issues just let me know.

5childrensleep
07-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Hey Brian, is anyone allowed to come to the meeting at the conference Room for the mini "after you get booted." I wanted to go to the real Philly Mini, but it's not looking good. I will actually be less than 40 Miles away from where your hotel is from the Monday after the Mini through Friday. Contact me if you are going to get the conference room. Thanks.

Macrosill
07-15-2008, 08:12 PM
It does not look like we will be getting the room due to lack of interest.