PDA

View Full Version : Wizzard Beat track . enjoy !

angus40
06-13-2013, 11:24 PM
Here is a polished track , it requires 4 rgb channels .

Unzip to your library folder .

create a work group with 4 rgb channels >> designated to universe 0

choose insert into sequence an effect from a library

click the first time tic of the first channel to place the tracks effects .

Cheers

dsmjuggalo
06-14-2013, 12:20 PM
Ok that is greatly appreciated. It will make doing that song so much easier. Any chance you take requests :biggrin2:

angus40
06-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Depending on the song , the beat track is about 50% of the challenge.

the only thing that can complicate sequencing after getting a beat track done is creating custom effects .

Segments comes in very very handy for doing them .

timon
10-18-2013, 10:03 PM
Do you normally setup 4 bear tracks? If so how do you organize them?

DrNeutron
10-18-2013, 10:25 PM
No Timon, I think the Bear tracks are a Canadian thing.....
:lol:

angus40
10-18-2013, 11:26 PM
Do you normally setup 4 bear tracks? If so how do you organize them?

You can create as many tracks as you like doing it manually as i did:)

Organize ? lol

I do not require beat tracks any longer , as I have solved audio-video> or audio -sequence timing using AE.

I can sequence the entire song in AE then export it to HLS.

I don't think any other sequencer has this capability .

angus40
10-18-2013, 11:54 PM
This is sequenced completly in AE . With great thanks to Joe to make this possible .

You will notice that the effect does not change only the colors within .

again I think only HLS at current has this capability .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPAfz9SkfpE

timon
10-19-2013, 12:39 AM

Call me dumb but what is "AE".

griffixdc
10-19-2013, 01:44 AM
This is sequenced completly in AE . With great thanks to Joe to make this possible .

dont know what AE is either but do tell how this is done it picks up on the beat perfectly and i like the effects it chooses to incorporate

twb5150
10-19-2013, 02:39 AM
same here what is AE?

angus40
10-19-2013, 02:58 AM
Adobe After Effects .

timon
10-19-2013, 03:27 AM
Wouldn't that be AAE:)

It looks cool but not having Adobe illustrator and not being able to draw anything more than technical diagrams I think it's way past me. Plus I don't see how it ties into the music.

angus40
10-19-2013, 03:40 AM
You are funny :)

Ae is top shelf professional composition software !

Ludwig would cringe at your vision . lmao

Keebler
10-19-2013, 06:17 AM

currently :)
the geniuses over at xlights/nutcracker will generate something similar if there is enough interest.
i dont think i have heard anyone say anything about it though.. (not that i have any type of insider information - i dont) i just watch what is being asked and what they say about it.

looks great!,very impressive...
:) :)

angus40
10-19-2013, 12:22 PM
currently :)
the geniuses over at xlights/nutcracker will generate something similar if there is enough interest.
i dont think i have heard anyone say anything about it though.. (not that i have any type of insider information - i dont) i just watch what is being asked and what they say about it.

looks great!,very impressive...
:) :)

You may like to have the image perfectly in sync with audio also .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21LSQDKP2HI

Keebler
10-19-2013, 01:32 PM
I certainly do apologize. All i meant was the folks at xlights/nutcracker have a good team. And they come up with some really cool stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

griffixdc
10-19-2013, 01:50 PM
wait What this was done with Adobe After Effects......i own the Premium edition of adobe suite....photoshop, illustrator,fireworks,dreamweaver, flash mx, after effects, bridge, and many more i think i purchased it for like 2,500 but it came with everything...sad part is its on my mac ...have we integrated mac into show computers yet?

timon
10-19-2013, 02:03 PM
...have we integrated mac into show computers yet?

Well yes and no. The xLights integration on the Mac seems solid so far. I've integrated HLS using winebottler and so far it seems to be working. If you want to try winebottler then PM me and I'll let you know what I've dove so far. In another week or so I'll post more on what I've done.

angus40
10-19-2013, 05:04 PM
I certainly do apologize. All i meant was the folks at xlights/nutcracker have a good team. And they come up with some really cool stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

No need for apologies . i post nutcracker videos in their forums when i have effects created and related to ther application .

I have also posted a how to video there to show users how this is done with nutcracker/xlights.

I could not get the syncronization there however , but you can do image sequences with nutcracker also .

Also you are correct about their team of software developers , they paved the way for these types of effects.

Unfortunately I have very little experience with Xlights so I have not posted in that regard .

Richard

algerdes
11-03-2013, 01:11 AM
I would love to play this video to see what you are all talking about, but it keeps coming up "this video is private." Is there something that has to be done to see it?

Livermore-Dad
11-14-2013, 11:40 PM
Adobe After Effects .

You ever going to do a vimeo/tube on how? I got a trial version of AE on my MAC , but wondering if that would actually work if one has more than a mega tree?

Tory

Livermore-Dad
11-14-2013, 11:47 PM
Angus

Okay maybe this explains a bunch to me. But I loaded your canon and your wizard, but showing canon here, just to understand what you are showing.

is this really the beat track, it seems off, and while some components I can see/hear that it matches up, a lot of it does not (to me) and there are large gaps with nothing, even though there is full vocals and sound. Soooo maybe this is where I've been failing. Should we be sequencing to the underling beat, vs what we hear?

And here is the wizard again, doesn't match up where "I" would think it should (and maybe my issue for the last couple of years).

Lionking_Tx
11-15-2013, 12:07 AM
Richard has become a real pro with Adobe.

Btw, Kudos the original poster for the Wizard beat track - of course I'm far behind again this year and really appreciate you sharing it as it was a song I wanted to do for years now.

angus40
11-15-2013, 12:16 AM
Angus

Okay maybe this explains a bunch to me. But I loaded your canon and your wizard, but showing canon here, just to understand what you are showing.

is this really the beat track, it seems off, and while some components I can see/hear that it matches up, a lot of it does not (to me) and there are large gaps with nothing, even though there is full vocals and sound. Soooo maybe this is where I've been failing. Should we be sequencing to the underling beat, vs what we hear?

And here is the wizard again, doesn't match up where "I" would think it should (and maybe my issue for the last couple of years).

refer to post #6 for these beat tracks , they were done by hand ,

I no longer use this format for beat tracking.

Adjust them as you like .your ear and view of the wave form in HLS may be better than mine .

I just tried my best and upload them to share .

They are not etched in stone beat tracks , just rgb reference effects for the beat .

Cheers and best of luck

Livermore-Dad
11-15-2013, 12:26 AM
refer to post #6 for these beat tracks , they were done by hand ,

I no longer use this format for beat tracking.

Adjust them as you like .your ear and view of the wave form in HLS may be better than mine .

I just tried my best and upload them to share .

They are not etched in stone beat tracks , just rgb reference effects for the beat .

Cheers and best of luck

Ahh okay sorry, was totally thinking I was finding my ah ha moment.. Darn it :) Thank you sir
tory

angus40
11-15-2013, 12:34 AM
For what its worth

I am currently learning Aa >

I want / will figure out a way to >>> in the learning process

take any song and get its exact bpm >>>> done

Ceate a beat track in Aa on this calculation >>.>

Export the track to Ae >>>>>>

Color code this beat track in Ae with solid colors >>>.

Export this as a HLS effect to be used as a perfectly synced visual beat track >>>

Livermore-Dad
11-15-2013, 12:53 AM
For what its worth

I am currently learning Aa >

I want / will figure out a way to >>> in the learning process

take any song and get its exact bpm >>>> done

Ceate a beat track in Aa on this calculation >>.>

Export the track to Ae >>>>>>

Color code this beat track in Ae with solid colors >>>.

Export this as a HLS effect to be used as a perfectly synced visual beat track >>>

Yes yes yes :) I know you have done lots with the various features and using pixelpanes, most of the stuff I've seen is with your tree graphic, but getting that beat map i think would turn things on it's ear (in a good way).

Thanks
tory

chadowamsley
01-07-2014, 10:18 PM
I get amazed each time I see your effects. Im just trying to learn pixels and the sequence programs. Think its a challenge.

neilric99
01-07-2014, 10:36 PM
The Adobe Creative Cloud subscription is the best way to go today, for $49/month you get everything ($29/month if you already have an older version of CS6,CS5) and it installs on Mac or windows

wait What this was done with Adobe After Effects......i own the Premium edition of adobe suite....photoshop, illustrator,fireworks,dreamweaver, flash mx, after effects, bridge, and many more i think i purchased it for like 2,500 but it came with everything...sad part is its on my mac ...have we integrated mac into show computers yet?

WestCoastRedneckS
01-19-2014, 01:15 PM
You can create as many tracks as you like doing it manually as i did:)

Organize ? lol

I do not require beat tracks any longer , as I have solved audio-video> or audio -sequence timing using AE.

I don't think any other sequencer has this capability .

Am I missing something? What is AE?