PDA

View Full Version : My take on a Singing Face - A 10 Channel Skull!

hasoon
07-28-2012, 10:38 AM
So, back in December I decided to go Blinky Flashy for Christmas 2012. Then I decided that Halloween would be a nice simple test run. Simple? HA! What was I thinking? This Skull took so much time trying to make the mouth look right with all those lights that close together. In Hindsight I should have just bought a roll of rope light, anyway...

This my test run of most of the 24 channel display that I will be taking to a Halloween Campout at Hueston Woods state park in College Corner Ohio in late September. I will then bring it home and add another 10-20 channels of just light for the rest of the Holiday.

I can't figure out how to imbed this video so here is the link

http://youtu.be/0J3HMLEw5hA

dmcole
07-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Looks nice. Congrats.

\dmc

pcoshatt
07-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Looks great!!

fathead45
07-29-2012, 09:57 AM
looks nice, i didnt know there was someone in tipp city from here lol. dad lives in piqua an we go down to clifton each year. might have to make your place a stop on our way down.

hasoon
07-29-2012, 08:31 PM
looks nice, i didnt know there was someone in tipp city from here lol. dad lives in piqua an we go down to clifton each year. might have to make your place a stop on our way down.

We are easy to find and only a minute off of 75. From Piqua, Exit 69, Right, Right, Right, We are on the left. This is my first year so after reading you signature I hope you don't expect much, lol.