Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Light up ohio 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Light up ohio 2018

Don't Miss this Event !
    The Organizers (which is not me) work very hard to have a quality event.

Want to see Really Big Lights modified for pixels? I will have them there! (assuming my pixels arrive in time I have ordered)
    Did I say you will get to see 3D printed options for modifying your RBL's? I will have them there !

Want to see just how cool the special tool (Bullet node pusher) is that allows you to save your fingers when pushing pixels through Boscoyo pixel strips? I will have them there.
    OH, did I forget to say I just might have 68 of these in hand and will be giving them away to anyone that wants one?!!!? (until supply is gone)
    Well... it's true.

These awesome 3D items are being donated by the 3D printer wizard and fellow DIYCer: didjareally. Check out his stuff and etsy store:
    http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...848#post457848

Want to see just how small pixel pops controllers are? I will have them there.
    OH, did I forget to say I just might have pixel pops controller boards there and will be giving them away to anyone that wants one?!!!?
    Well... it's true.

This is all in addition to the BIG prize giveaways that happen at the end of the event.
    Most years, I walk out with more bling than my admission fee cost.

But, as said before, the event is worth coming to just to meet the people and hear the presentations, all of which are given by regular folks that are not vendors and just love sharing their Christmas Lighting experiences!
    Last edited by ukewarrior; 04-21-2018 at 08:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

When you are dealing with Holiday Lighting, one of the main problems is getting More Power to your props. Whether it be "Power Injection" or "Power Boosting", come to Light Up Ohio 2018, and let Dan Blickensderfer show you how to solve all of your power problems. Dan will be there to answer all of your questions, and to help you bring your display to that next level of excellence. "ONLY 15 DAYS LEFT"!!
    http://luo2018.whindo.com/event/default.aspx
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]ROPELIGHT RULES!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like

light up ohio 2018 is getting very close to capacity! Unfortunately, we may have to cut off registration very soon. Stay tuned!
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]ROPELIGHT RULES!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like

LUO is TOMORROW !!

I can hardly wait.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12