Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DM-10x DMX decoders with custom firmware

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DM-10x DMX decoders with custom firmware

Quote Originally Posted by ONKL View Post
    Did anyone test the custom software with a DM-100AC module? I'm not sure if they use the same pinout for the RGB channels.
    Meanwhile I found out that the DM-100AC uses the following output pins: Red CH > Pin 10, Green CH > Pin 14, Blue CH > Pin13
    Could you modify the custom firmware for this setup - or even better: share the source code? I haven't worked with STM8 controllers yet (just some experiences with Attiny2313 & Atmega) and would enjoy testing it. I'd also try to setup a 4CH Version (if possible for me...) with Channel 4 working as a main dimmer for the three RGB-Channels.
    (Btw: The DM-100AC also provides PIn and POut Pin)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MikeKrebs View Post
    ray wu in aliexpress and ray at rita lights are the same person.
    Oh i didn't know :D. Thanks for the info hehehe.

Meanwhile I found out that the DM-100AC uses the following output pins: Red CH > Pin 10, Green CH > Pin 14, Blue CH > Pin13
    Could you modify the custom firmware for this setup - or even better: share the source code? I haven't worked with STM8 controllers yet (just some experiences with Attiny2313 & Atmega) and would enjoy testing it. I'd also try to setup a 4CH Version (if possible for me...) with Channel 4 working as a main dimmer for the three RGB-Channels.
    The 4ch version would be cool i have a lot of dm 101's and it would be really cool to remove the rainbow effect and change the dmx channels. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Can you send me good quality pictures of both sides of DM-100AC?

Also, if someone could send me pinout and/or pics of DM-101, that would help me with the firmware.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    Can you send me good quality pictures of both sides of DM-100AC?

Also, if someone could send me pinout and/or pics of DM-101, that would help me with the firmware.
    Hi Rob, i'm attaching some pictures and the pinout of DM-101. I hope it helps. Cheers!

Pinout of DM-101:

Red CH > Pin 10
    Green CH > Pin 14
    Blue CH > Pin 13
    White CH > Pin 20.

Pictures:

20190914_185651-min.jpg
    20190914_185711-min.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456