Minnesnowda

Debi and I will be there. I look forward to a burger that I try not to eat the rest of the month.

It'll be good to see you again, Dave!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing everyone this Thursday 10/12 at our monthly lunch... Same time and place!!! Some of you may already have started setting up -- we'll be looking forward to hearing about what you have planned for this year!!!

I'm won't be there this month. I'm coming down with a cold or something that I don't want to spread.

We will be there this week, can't think of a reason not to be. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Attaboy, Ernie! I'll be there, too, unless I get a sudden urge to set up my 2024 show almost 11 months early....

GUESS WHAT?!?!?

Yep! It's time for another blinky-flashy lunch!!! This Thursday, March 14th. Same time, same place... and probably the same food selections!!! (are we Minnesnowtans stuck in our ways or what?!?!?)

One topic for conversation will be global warming and how it's damaged our reputation... we're thinking we'll be known as MinneNOSNOWta from now on....

Sorry friends, but I'm not going to be able to attend the next blinky flashy lunch on Thursday, April 11th. I have a conflict with a Minnesota Orchestra concert. So while you guys will be scarfing down the burgers at Snuffy's, I'll be listening to Schumann's Spring Symphony, Max Bruch's First Violin Concerto (Erin Keefe, concertmaster is the soloist) and a Brahms symphonic piece that I can't remember.... so for 2 hours, I'll be floating on some fantastic musical melodies.... So eat some onion rings for me....

Back