Lost Christmas Light Show

HandyDude

I run Vixen on 3 computers, each with their own show, 4th of July, Halloween, and Christmas. All the sequences are linked to OneDrive. I went to work on Christmas and my Christmas Vixen program was Halloween. I have not touched Halloween since Halloween. Been working on Christmas this year. Tried restoring the old release 9.6. Anything I try all I get is the Halloween program. Any suggestions. Thanks Jim

What is release 9.6?

What does the profile screen look like?
1710125609649.png
If you go into the Profile Editor it will say where it points to. Likely the pointer got changed.

Mike,
Thanks for the response. The only Profile I show is the default. I unchecked the default box. Restarted and the Profile only shows default. That goes to my Halloween show. I hope I didn't lose the program. If that's the case, can I recreate the set up and still be able to add the sequences over. Assuming with a little/lot of cleaning up on it. I've gone through all of the files/folders and I just cannot find the link to my Christmas display.
Jim

Does one drive have deleted file recovery? You might want to look there to see if you accidentally dragged it away.

Mike,
I checked the recycle ben. No go. I was able to recreate most of the props and link them to the sequences. I have some work ahead of me, but I'm glad I'm not starting fresh. I also created a new profile folder, Christmas folder. Thanks for the information/help.
Jim

Back