This is a call for fellow Blinky Flashy ppl down under. I have been asking Bunnings to stock fluro tube protectors.
My request read like
I have been looking for Flouro Tube protectors similar to the following link in USA. They are great for Family and Rumpus rooms where kids play, and you don't want to use ugly wire frames. I would use them in the shed too.
So can I ask others to lobby them too? I really do want them in my shed, as I have busted the tubes twice now.