PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks to Greg

rrowan
07-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Hi Greg,

Both my buddy (Frank) and I had a wonderful time at your house and enjoy meeting folks at the mini. Plus I would like to thank your parents again for allowing all to attend.

Hope to be back next year.

Rick R.

crazylightlady
07-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Greg,

My most heartfelt thanks to you and your parents for hosting a wonderful get-together. I had a wonderful time talking with everyone and showing off my LEDs. I truly felt welcome, and although I'm not anywhere near the same expert level as most of the attendees, everyone was very patient in explaining all the really neat innovations all ya'll are working on. A special thanks to Dan B for walking me through step-by-step setting up my Lynx board.

Again,

Thanks to everyone so very much.

Madhatter
07-26-2008, 10:36 PM
Greg,

I want to thank you and your parents for putting on a top notch mini. I had a great time talking with everyone and putting faces to the names. Greg thank you for the demo of your dmx setup. Give Steve(the dog) a treat for putting up with all the strangers even though he didn't seem to mind. I'm not sure why he fancied chewing on those lights and thankfully he didn't get zapped.

I hope to see you again next time. Good luck with your tree.

Mike

Tim P
07-26-2008, 11:37 PM
Greg,
"Thank you" to you and your parents for hosting. It was my first mini and it was a very welcoming one. I learned tons and it was great to just be around such great people.
I certainly hope to make more minis and would love to come back next year.

Thanks for having all of us.:D

Tim

lbro
07-27-2008, 08:05 AM
Thanks Greg, and thanks to your parents for opening their house to us, what great hosts they were, Stevie too. The weather could not have turned out any better. It was great putting the faces with the names. The salads and sandwiches were delicious.
I was nice talking with you and your parents before we left, too bad that we could not make it back today:-(
My son said he had a good time with your brother and his friend.

cenote
07-27-2008, 08:23 AM
Hi Greg,
As said many times all ready, much thanks for hosting this years area mini. The setting was awesome, along with all the wonderful food, and those freakin "death" chocolate desserts.....may have to drive down today just to get another one of those. Thanks to all that attended, can't beleive how friendly everybody is. Great putting screen names to faces. Who would of thought that "crazylightlady" was really crazy.....Just joking.

Good luck to all this year on having no major problems with there displays.

Chuck

lbro
07-27-2008, 01:14 PM
and those freakin "death" chocolate desserts.....may have to drive down today just to get another one of those.

Chuck

FOrgot about those, they were great! I need the info on those from whoever made them!!

CP1
07-27-2008, 03:16 PM
To Greg & Family,
Thank you so much for opening your home to all of us. This was my very first mini and you and your family made it a wonderful experiance. Everything was wonderful and you made my family and me feel like we had known you all of our lives.
Again, THANK YOU!!!
CP1
(Chuck, Kathy and BJ)

LightsByGreg
07-27-2008, 04:07 PM
Thanks to all who attended here and online. It was great meeting everyone and seeing you again. I'm going to put in all the thank yous to everyone I can think of.

Lbro - thanks for coming early to "set up" and all those amazing cookies. Also, thanks for helping me organize the event
Brian - thanks for bringing all your stuff and for hosting this forum. Your knowledge of DIY controls is incredible!
Annalisa - Thanks for bringing all your LED equipment and the raffle prize. It was great to finally meet you! Your display is the exact opposite of mine - I have no LEDs. Also, my parents thank you for the drinks!
Cenote - thanks for offering to help with the drinks, as well as the website
Wayne J - thanks for the incredible demonstration of Vixen. I really envy all the features it has compared to LOR.
KC - Thanks for coming to the mini. I really enjoyed talking to you about Vixen. I love all the features you put into the program that set it apart from the others.
Ron P - thanks for the LEDtrix demo. I thought the split up LEDtrix that looked like a candy cane was really cool
Ron D - Thanks for all the door prizes. By today, most of the items had disappeared.
Evan - thanks for showing all those awesome sequences. Also, those chocolate bites were really good. Thanks!
Kirk - It was nice to be able to meet you. Thanks for sharing all your videos.
Roy - Thanks for all the information on sequencing. I really don't know how you'll be able to handle 512 channels!
CP1 - Thanks for taking a look at Jeff's LOR controller with me. Although I might not have a chance to work on it, The information you provided was very helpful
Roadnut - Thanks for the chance to talk. Although you couldn't stay long, I really enjoyed your company. Call me when you want to pick up the LOR controller.

To everyone else I can't think of at the moment, THANKS for coming to the mini. It was great seeing all of you and I hope to see you next year!

Greg

Macrosill
07-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Greg,
My sincerest thanks goes out to you and your family. It was very nice of all of you to allow all of us to come into your home. Thanks for the lesson on LOR II. Thanks for showing us the scanner covers and the PAR68 cans. I truly enjoyed having time to sit down with you and discuss our displays today.

I had fun. It was great to see some old friends again and some new ones as well. Jeff Millard was missed by many!

I enjoyed chilling at the hotel with Annalisa, Wayne, Ron, Dan and Chuck. I am sorry I missed the Meet and Greet Fri. night, I was told it was a blast.

I brought some DIYC logo'ed items to raffle off. A T-Shirt was won by KC, a hat by Karl, aka TheBiggKM and a mug by Greg, aka LightsbyGreg. I also had a 50.00 Voiceover package donated by Kevin Dunn, aka TheDementedElf, that was won by Lou, aka Lbro.

rlilly
07-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Where are the pics?

Wayne J
07-28-2008, 12:42 AM
Greg, Thank You very much for the great time this weekend, it was a great Mini! I really appreciate the time you took to show us all about the par64's and Intimidators. Really cool stuff!

evan.a
07-28-2008, 06:08 AM
Greg, I want to say Thank you and your amazing. I learned a lot, and got alot of new ideas. Hope to see ya again next year.

Jeff Millard
07-28-2008, 06:25 AM
:(

I'm sad...

J

lbro
07-28-2008, 07:16 AM
^^^^^You were Missed, We were sad too^^^^

cenote
07-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Where are the pics?

Will try and have an album up by Tues night. Working late today.

KC
07-28-2008, 08:04 PM
I'll throw in my additional thanks to Greg for giving us a stunning setting for the mini. It was my first, too, and it was an amazing crowd. I was jazzed to finally meet so many people, from all the different groups. It would have been better if my neck wasn't killing me all day Saturday...that's what I get for letting Annalisa drive. ;)

thebiggKM
07-30-2008, 10:01 AM
Greg and Parents

Thank you for hosting the mini. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed your hospitality and the delicious spread of food that you had for all of us.

Greg you hosted a great event. Congratulations.

Karl

TheBiggKM

Jeff Millard
07-31-2008, 09:54 PM
Greg Yeutter, you are a gem!

Your parents should be very proud of you.

I consider it an honor and a priveledge to have you as a friend!

God Bless you! ...and congratulations on your successful event.

Jeff

LightsByGreg
08-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Greg Yeutter, you are a gem!

Your parents should be very proud of you.

I consider it an honor and a priveledge to have you as a friend!

God Bless you! ...and congratulations on your successful event.

Jeff

^Thanks Jeff...I hope you can make it next year!

jcolon
08-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Altough I couldn't attend I do want to thank Greg for hosting the mini... Looks like everyone had a blast, only wish I was there to be a part of it...maybe next year :(