PDA

View Full Version : Dates Set: July 26-27

LightsByGreg
03-14-2008, 08:44 PM
***DATES SET-JULY 26-27***
It seems this is the most common date, so the decision is final: JULY 26-27
Saturday will have most of the festivities and Sunday will be for the follow ups/people who can't come Saturday/etc.

Thanks,
Greg

Ronp
03-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Ok the date is set now who is going on this date?

Jeff Millard
03-14-2008, 11:49 PM
I am!

I just registered three domains.... but do not have sites built yet...

phillyareamini.com
phillychristmaslights.com
southjerseychristmaslights.com

Anyone care to take up the slack on the site building?

Jeff

CP1
03-16-2008, 05:20 AM
Dont know if I would have the time to take on the whole thing but I would be willing to help with the sites if you need it. Some of my work includes www.trigger6.com and the United Police and Corrections K9 Assn. website at upcka.com if you would like to see some of my work.

LightsByGreg
03-17-2008, 08:11 PM
I have some basic html skills so I could cook up some simple pages....

Thanks,
Greg

(But nothing like CP1-WOW!)

lbro
03-18-2008, 10:57 AM
All I have is how I do the newsletter. But I could help out if I can
Lou

kmc123
03-18-2008, 12:42 PM
I can NOT make those dates, but Lou - I AM looking to get you something for this newsletter or the next...

ben
03-18-2008, 05:08 PM
I can NOT make those dates, but Lou - I AM looking to get you something for this newsletter or the next...

Kevin you want to arrange a VA mini? I know a couple people around here. And we can mix in some rockets ;)

Ben

Macrosill
03-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Ben,
Posts not related to the Philly Mini should be placed elsewhere!

Jeff Millard
03-18-2008, 10:00 PM
///Some of my work includes www.trigger6.com ...

WOW! Very nice stuff!

I have some basic html skills so I could cook up some simple pages...

The Domains were meant to provide visitor's with info about your gathering. Your input here is the most important part.

All I have is how I do the newsletter. But I could help out if I can
Lou

The newsletter is a perfect format to provide the info.

I have a big goose egg where time is concerned. There is so much work right now, I won't be home at all this weekend. I tried to find time today to do something but there's just too much going on. We're doing major construction right across the road from John Pidlisky's house. I drive by there each night, but I'm just too tired to call or stop by.

If any of you want to put something together, I can host it, or if you host it I can point to it with the domain... Just say the word. If not, we just use this section to get the point across. I'm sorry I can't be of more help... but it's my second day back to work and I've already put in 27 hours. :(

Jeff

Macrosill
03-18-2008, 10:03 PM
.....I'm sorry I can't be of more help... but it's my second day back to work and I've already put in 27 hours. :(

Jeff

He is already making excuses! :lol:

Jeff Millard
03-19-2008, 08:14 PM
Come work with me someday bro, you'll go running back to undercover secret spy work with a big smile on your face... LOL

Jeff

BTW notice the lights are still on... oh, and three days 39 hours.

jeffandnicole
03-22-2008, 11:04 PM
Jeff...New development over there near John's place? BTW, the new Target on Cross Keys Rd was WAY overstocked with Christmas stuff this year...hopefully it will be that way come Dec. 26 this year also. :p (my in-laws live over that way too!)

If you need some help with those web pages, let me know; I may be able to help out also, although I don't have a whole heckuva lot of time to commit to it. I have basic experience with the html language directly, although nothing like that fancy stuff such as on CP1's nice webpage there!

Jeff Millard
03-23-2008, 08:16 AM
Jeff,

Yes. It's our direct connection to the base load generation at Salem and Hope Creek nuke plants. We're looping a third 500KV line into that station. That should help to keep the reliability up. We like to maintain that best reliability in the nation thing as best we can. I just call that station my Christmas light fund...;)

Jeff