Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Colorado Connection - welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Colorado Connection - welcome!

Hello All! I'm Brad and live in Lakewood. Funny enough I'm only about 5 minutes away from "Lakewood", the OP. Small world sometimes huh? No show this year as I just discovered this site not long ago. I'm already planning for next year though! Ordered my first 64xc and SSRez boards from wjohn this week, have Vixen 3.0 downloaded and have begun to design and plan my layout for next year. I currently have about 10,000 lights up... unfortunately it's all static this year. I'm sure I'll be bugging you guys for information during the coming year.

Please keep me posted if a meeting is set up, I will definitely be there!

Merry Christmas!

Brad

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Coloradan's I just thought i'd see if there would be any interest from you all in scheduling a meeting in the future. We could decide location once we have an idea of who would like to come and where you all would be coming from. Maybe i'm the crazy, enthusiastic newbie but I thought it may be fun to schedule a get together to exchange ideas, stories, successes... whatever.

Anyone interested?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm from way down south in Pueblo, and most of the users are way up north...Add to that, my family thinks I'm wacky talking/thinking/planning next Christmas already. So though I may not be there in person, I will certainly be there in spirit, if you guys get together. Closest I've seen on this site to me is up in Colorado Springs! Sure would be nice to have a neighbor to bug around here!
    2009-10 - Vixen+relays (8 ch no dim)
    2011 - Vixen + Ren24SS
    2012 - Vixen + 2*Ren24SS

Post Thanks / Like

Hey there, my name is B.J. and I live in Littleton. Just finished up with my first year with the whole BlinkyFlashy and had a blast doing it! (Thanks Steve for getting me into this! ). Good to see all the Coloradoans joining in on the fun! You can check out my facebook page in my sig to see my videos. If you have any questions or anything, fee free to ask!

B.J.
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/blinkyflashy"]http://www.facebook.com/blinkyflashy[/URL]

[B]First year show consisting of:[/B]
    130 channels of over 5,000 lights (LED and incandescent)
    2 Renard Ren48LSD
    1 Renard SS16
    1 Renard SS24

Post Thanks / Like

I live in Colorado Springs. I would be willing to meet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Javo View Post
    Hey Coloradan's I just thought i'd see if there would be any interest from you all in scheduling a meeting in the future. We could decide location once we have an idea of who would like to come and where you all would be coming from. Maybe i'm the crazy, enthusiastic newbie but I thought it may be fun to schedule a get together to exchange ideas, stories, successes... whatever.

Anyone interested?

Post Thanks / Like

Well, at this point it looks like it would be just you and me but hopefully we can get some more interest and make a fun get together for everyone. I'm watching this thread to keep track of responses. Maybe it would be best if I start a new thread specifically for this purpose, more people may see it and respond.

Thank you for responding dpitts, I appreciate it. Same to you Kieth.
    Last edited by Javo; 02-06-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Been quite awhile since I last visited the DIY Christmas site...
    But I'm another from Colorado.

My 'display' is ofcourse nothing like you guys's (actually been getting less each year over the past few) LOL
    (it is computerized...with some _old_ home-built stuff)

Seeing some of those houses with RGB lighting on the news recently was awesome.
    24 Ch/486dx 33mhz PC

Post Thanks / Like

Opps, post under wrong thread.

Dennis & tammey reporting in as a new members of the Colorado Connection - Western Slope Division - Grand Junction

Post Thanks / Like

pk here from Arvada. I am always interested in meeting with fellow enthusiasts!

Post Thanks / Like

Jumping in would love to meet up and or see someones setup. Ordering the RenardSS24 and the Ren24DC, looking at the VIxen 3. Going to start off small LOL who am I kidding. Westminster/Broomfield area south of the Rock Mountain Airport. If any one is still active and would not mind showing me their setup to help get started that would be great.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast