Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building Mini-Trees

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Building Mini-Trees

Perhaps I should collect pictures, etc and create a little web page of ideas on how to build mini-trees.

I find that this fourm has a termendious amount of information, but it lacks specific how-to's

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by N7XG View Post
    Perhaps I should collect pictures, etc and create a little web page of ideas on how to build mini-trees.

I find that this fourm has a termendious amount of information, but it lacks specific how-to's
    Check out the link for "How to's posted in the Wiki." Granted, not everything is indexed and in one nice, concise place like you'd find in a library, but that's how public forums are structured. But take a little time to look at the thread topics. You'll find a LOT of how-tos here, including photos, diagrams, and more.

If you're looking for electrical circuits, you'll find them, too -- check the file library.

As you get more conversant with DIYC, you'll feel better about it, but for now, take a bit of time to peruse some of the pages of thread topics and you'll be amazed at how many How-tos you'll find.

-dave
    www.diychristmas.org

Post Thanks / Like

I built my trees out of PVC pipe. I have a thread on here somwhere with documentation and some pictures.

EDIT: Heres my thread
    Last edited by kboyts; 11-11-2009 at 03:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12