Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building Mini-Trees

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Building Mini-Trees

Perhaps I should collect pictures, etc and create a little web page of ideas on how to build mini-trees.

I find that this fourm has a termendious amount of information, but it lacks specific how-to's

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by N7XG View Post
    Perhaps I should collect pictures, etc and create a little web page of ideas on how to build mini-trees.

I find that this fourm has a termendious amount of information, but it lacks specific how-to's
    Check out the link for "How to's posted in the Wiki." Granted, not everything is indexed and in one nice, concise place like you'd find in a library, but that's how public forums are structured. But take a little time to look at the thread topics. You'll find a LOT of how-tos here, including photos, diagrams, and more.

If you're looking for electrical circuits, you'll find them, too -- check the file library.

As you get more conversant with DIYC, you'll feel better about it, but for now, take a bit of time to peruse some of the pages of thread topics and you'll be amazed at how many How-tos you'll find.

-dave
    dirknerkle

The DIGWDF Store is the place to go for wireless stuff for Renard... controllers, adapters... or other junk that
    nobody else would probably ever make. It's all in stock right now at http://diychristmas.org/store

Post Thanks / Like

I built my trees out of PVC pipe. I have a thread on here somwhere with documentation and some pictures.

EDIT: Heres my thread
    Last edited by kboyts; 11-11-2009 at 03:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12