I have been a member here for a year or so and have read many articled about everything. So my questions for today are about building mini-trees.
1) What I have gleeded is that most people use some configuration of tomoto cages
2) Use 200 lights for smallish tree
3) Single color tree, green, red, or mixed
4) Try and get the tree off the ground due to GFI trips due to wet ground.
So with that said.....
1) Has anyone used 2 or 3 sets of lights (green, red, white) and use a SSR to change color.
2) Have excellent expierence on building mini-trees.