Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wow this is great!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wow this is great!

Been a while since you checked in... I trust all is well?

Welcome back!

Leon
    [url]http://www.vixenlights.com/download/vixen_2(2)/banners/vixensig256.gif[/url]
    [url=http://sawmillchristmas.com]sawmillchristmas.com[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Leon,

Since this thread is pretty much a "Here's the LOR section..."

A year ago (+5 or 6 months) we adopted a poochie to fill the void left when Sammy passed. He was then a 1 1/2 YO Border Collie mix. We got him at an Animal Welfare, and as we were getting to know him Dawn noticed he had a small bump in his spine. We didn't think much of it as he was very active when outside, though very timid and shy when indoors. Last fall, I think it was late October, Dawn came home from work at lunch to let him out and found he was paralyzed from the midsection back. We rushed him to a local animal hospital, and they referred him to a clinic about an hour away. We had him there by 3pm and he was under the knife at 6am the next morning. They didn't give him a very good % of recovery, but he beat the odds. We spent the entire Holiday season caring for him and tending to him and just pretty much loving him till he was sick of us. Poor lil' guy. But he's walking again and doing very well. You can tell he occasionally has a little balance trouble, and he's not real fast getting up in the morning. But over all lifes good for him. He's keeping my feet warm as I type this.

I kept up causing trouble on the LOR forum all season, but I skipped blinky flashy for a year. The display hadn't changed much in three seasons so it needs a total overhaul anyway. I've got some close friends motivating me to make stuff. And all the folks who came to see lights and had to be re-diredted around the corner to AProcts house was kinda embarassing. Sometimes you gotts step back and take care of yer pooch, let the other stuff wait.

I hope and trust everyone is doing well!? ...and I'm glad you made a section for those of us like Tim and I who like to tinker with DIY and use LOR.

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Just keep all the trouble making over at "that other" site! LOL
    Thanks,
    Brian, your friendly site Admin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jdwagner888 View Post
    yeah this board is full of knowledge!
    This forum by far has the most intelligent "Christmas light fanatics" you can find on the internet!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234