Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long shot ... does anyone have a sequence to "Bad boys" by inner circle?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Long shot ... does anyone have a sequence to "Bad boys" by inner circle?

I have one of those neighbors, and they've called the cops twice this week, both times I've been "legal", unfortunately they are just that neighbor that everyone has usually. So I thought it'd be nice if I sequenced that song in honor of the calls.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Long shot ... does anyone have a sequence to "Bad boys" by inner circle?

That sux they called them out to your place. It would be funny to see the reaction.
    2007-2010 Used a dumb blinky machine.
    2011 - overwhelmed with CLAP and did not make it in time for blinky flashy.
    2012 - First full show. 130+ channels using 5@Ren24SS, 2@Ren8SS, 1@Ren16SS, 1@Ren48LSD, and 17k lights
    2013 - 2@E681.5 for GECE roofline, 48 Channel megatree & above RenSS's for 34k+ lights.

2014 - planned 704+ pixel GECE megatree conversion using 2 E682's, Ws2811 pixels, dumb RGB's with Ren24DC, & more LEDS with above items.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Long shot ... does anyone have a sequence to "Bad boys" by inner circle?

Make a cool sequence! If you ever do it, by all means POST VIDEOS

Post Thanks / Like

Need to put a red and blue strobe or revolving light...heheh
    2007-2010 Used a dumb blinky machine.
    2011 - overwhelmed with CLAP and did not make it in time for blinky flashy.
    2012 - First full show. 130+ channels using 5@Ren24SS, 2@Ren8SS, 1@Ren16SS, 1@Ren48LSD, and 17k lights
    2013 - 2@E681.5 for GECE roofline, 48 Channel megatree & above RenSS's for 34k+ lights.

2014 - planned 704+ pixel GECE megatree conversion using 2 E682's, Ws2811 pixels, dumb RGB's with Ren24DC, & more LEDS with above items.

Post Thanks / Like

If they're annoyed then I'd say the best sequence that's simple, but effective, is Bad Boys and have the entire song be the Vixen random effect with the settings vary intensity and ensure saturation. That'll fix 'em! ;p

-joni-
    2013 Plans: Convert to pixels!
    http://amistosolights.com

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have loudspeakers in your yard? If so, I can understand his annoyance. You wont resolve anything by battling him and you have more to lose than him. If you are truly in the right, then the police will eventually tell him to stop.
    Not looking good to get my 6th Seasonal Display up, but I'm trying!

www.ChristmasInKentucky.com[/SIZE][/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like

I'll definitely post a video. This is my first year and I only have 8 channels, so my setup isn't great, but I'll try and make it entertaining

Hopefully when the cops get called again (I guarantee they'll be called) I can put it on and they'll get a kick out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ebrady View Post
    Make a cool sequence! If you ever do it, by all means POST VIDEOS

Post Thanks / Like

I am within the time and noise statute for my county and this was confirmed by the police, like I said he's just "that guy". I checked the legality of everything before it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by kychristmas View Post
    Do you have loudspeakers in your yard? If so, I can understand his annoyance. You wont resolve anything by battling him and you have more to lose than him. If you are truly in the right, then the police will eventually tell him to stop.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gte View Post
    I am within the time and noise statute for my county and this was confirmed by the police, like I said he's just "that guy". I checked the legality of everything before it was done.
    GTE, or anyone that knows. who would I check that information with in my area. The loal police the county commisioner office? Just trying to be ready for next year, even though I get along with all my neightbos and plan talking to all before show, it would be nice to know.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

My county has their noise ordinances posted online in the county code, that is where I searched.

You should also be able to call your local police and just ask them, or your county office. Both of them should be well aware of that information.

Quote Originally Posted by SCBonner384 View Post
    GTE, or anyone that knows. who would I check that information with in my area. The loal police the county commisioner office? Just trying to be ready for next year, even though I get along with all my neightbos and plan talking to all before show, it would be nice to know.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!
    Scott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast