Thread: Calling Everyone who has a Display in Adelaide!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Calling Everyone who has a Display in Adelaide!

If you are a member of DIYC, and have a display in Adelaide, South Australia..
    I want to hear from you!..

I am putting together a "Computerised Christmas Lights Tour" for the plebs.. which will be in PDF format brochure for download from each of the featured displays websites (if you have one).. as well as printed version available from each of the displays, local community shops around each of the displays and provided to the media. Many community groups (such as car clubs) have "Lights Nights" as well, so it will be made available to community groups as well.

we all gain by promoting each and every members displays.

The tour will be in loop format, so the plebs can start at any display, or finish at any display.. it will have a googlemap showing accurate instructions on how to get to the next display, and a few brief lines about each display (eg. Freq to tune to etc)..

I have chased down about 5 others from other usergroups, so there are 6 at the moment.

Like I said, if you have a computerised display and live in Adelaide, contact me!
    There are 10 types of people in this world..
    -Those that understand Binary.. and..
    -Those that dont!

[b][URL="http://www.xmaslightshow.net"]http://www.xmaslightshow.net[/URL][/b]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]L[/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]I[/COLOR][COLOR="blue"]G[/COLOR][COLOR="pink"]H[/COLOR][COLOR="green"]T[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]I[/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]N[/COLOR][COLOR="blue"]G[/COLOR] Up Adelaide - Christmas 2010 :mrgreen:[/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Calling Everyone who has a Display in Adelaide!

Great Idea! Wouldn't mind a copy once your done. I'm slowly working on mine but won't be done this year

Post Thanks / Like

I have a display but it's not computerised. I really need to study this site further, then take the time to visit someone who has something up and running. I am a visual person.....Not only that, I just noticed you are only 2 streets away from me.....I'm on McInnes Ave
    Last edited by Crafty; 12-15-2009 at 01:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

A list like this would be handy for all capital cities!
    FB "BradsXmasLights"