Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tulsa Gathering

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tulsa Gathering

I am getting close to finishing my stay in Abu Dhabi and I hope to get home and finish the "Man Cave". Once I can get a little time, I would like to invite any and all members to a one day cave warming/Oklahoma Mini gathering. I'll supply the food and drinks.

I will also have the following equipment on hand so you can use it and learn a little or just get some work done:
    Mig welder
    Oxygen/acetylene torch
    Plasma cutter
    Bead blaster
    Bench lathe
    Drill press
    Oscilloscopes
    PIC programmers
    Soldering stations

Also the last I heard KC was living in Tulsa and I'm fairly sure I can get him to attend for those who would like to meet the Master.

I would also like you guys to bring your hardware to demo and I'll do the same.

This is not a firm commitment but I am hoping to pull it off in the next month or two. For anyone not familiar with my working conditions, I do not have a set schedule but I am due for some serious down time and I would like to make this happen.

Anyone interested?
    Last edited by FireGod; 07-26-2009 at 11:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tulsa Gathering

Hi FireGod,

I don't think we have met. I just started with sequenced Christmas lights in 2008. I just added to my collection of controllers and am in the process of building items for my 2009 display.

I am attending any and all meetings trying to learn and meet others in this obsessive hobby. I have attended one Lone Star Holidays workshop on LOR sequencing and am planning on attending another next weekend. I am also trying to attend the HAM in Kansas.

I would be thrilled if I could pick your brain about welding and would be honored if I could help you 'christen' your Man Cave.

DrHudd

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a lot of fun! Just let me know when the date firms up. If I can do anything to help out, feel free to shout.

Art

Post Thanks / Like

Things are looking better and better here. We just finished the 7 day performance test so I think I'll be released very soon to go home to my family. I am thinking the date may be the end of August. I'll keep you posted.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there.
    Just let me know when.

Post Thanks / Like

David,

In the past year I have been to your house a few times to work with Christmas lights. I would like to know when this gathering is also. I have subscribed to this thread or else email me @ jared at nfusetechnology (dot) com if nothing gets posted here. Thank you.

Jared
    [url="http://nfusetechnology.com"]nFuse Technology[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replies. I'll be headed home on Friday. I'll pick a date in the next week or two once I see how much progress I can make on the cave.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with your travels!

I will try to attend also if I can fit it into my schedule.

Thank you,
    Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FireGod View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I'll be headed home on Friday. I'll pick a date in the next week or two once I see how much progress I can make on the cave.

Now to shake the sand out of everything!!! :p:p:p

You know I'll be there!!
    [CENTER] Visit us at [URL="http://www.tulsaxmas.com"]www.TulsaXmas.Com[/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

How would September 19th fit into everyone's schedule?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast