Thread: Job outsourcing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Job outsourcing

I always knew it was a possibility and it finally happened. After 11 years at my job, the company decided this week to outsource our department to an outside company. My last day will be August 7th. On the bright side at least they gave me a few months to prepare...

I ask that you would please keep me and my family in prayer as I try to find new employment.

Thanks!

Pearland, Tx (sometimes) and anywhere on the globe the rest of the time
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Job outsourcing

Quote Originally Posted by rocksolid View Post
    I always knew it was a possibility and it finally happened. After 11 years at my job, the company decided this week to outsource our department to an outside company. My last day will be August 7th. On the bright side at least they gave me a few months to prepare...

I ask that you would please keep me and my family in prayer as I try to find new employment.

Thanks!

Both my wife and I will certainly keep you in our prayers. She was laid off just recently as well. However, 1.5 weeks later, she has a good offer in hand. We never expected anything to happen that fast.

Chris
    WLC Ventures is now [URL="http://radiant-holidays.com"]Radiant Holidays![/URL]