Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Light Up Ohio 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Light Up Ohio 2009

Quote Originally Posted by JPOhio View Post
    For anyone wanting to see pictures from LUO 09, they can be seen at Drew's website http://www.andrewmstemen.net/gallery...9_lightupohio/
    That link is broken...I think it is supposed to be this: http://www.andrewmstemen.net/gallery...9_lightupohio/
    Don

Post Thanks / Like

One of the big intro's at Light Up Ohio 2009 was the "JUMP". It was presented by Walter and Jackie Monkhouse, exclusively at Light Up Ohio 2009. It is something that will revolutionize mega trees as we know them, and anything else you need to suspend in the air. I just talked to them on the phone, and they have decided to make this information available to all Holiday Lighting Enthusiasts, free of charge. Walter and Jackie are two very special people, and I thank them for helping bring so many memories to everybody seeing our displays. Simply email them at Walter@magicchristmas.org, and they will send any info you desire.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Can someone please tell me the name of the vendor that has the special aluminum/plastic channel that has the rail on it to attach light holding clips?

This was on the table just inside the door into the meeting room on one of the tables.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukewarrior View Post
    Can someone please tell me the name of the vendor that has the special aluminum/plastic channel that has the rail on it to attach light holding clips?

This was on the table just inside the door into the meeting room on one of the tables.

Thanks
    I think that was Colonnade Lights International (www.liteclipstrip.com)
    Greg

Post Thanks / Like

You are right, Greg. What a great product!!!!!

Bill

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011