Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2.5 Upcoming

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: 2.5 Upcoming

All I can say is WOW!! KC this is really amazing! I'm sure you realize all of the implecations here. The WII guitar is cool, I was already thinking of conductor wands as I was reading your post and hand contollers like in the Tom Cruise pic I'm sure will be a reality. And like you said the people on this forum are very inventive and I'm sure will come up with some really cool interfaces to program lights with. Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2.5 Upcoming

Something i'm working on that i'm sure you'll be able to use with Vixen and this plug in, is some 'dance pads'.. What they are are round cirles of ply with a piezeo transducer screwed to the back.. When you jump on them they 'trigger'..

I'm hoping they will last the distance, and the kids will love em.
    [B][FONT=Arial]stell[COLOR="#FF0000"]a[/COLOR][COLOR="#008000"]s[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]c[/COLOR]apes[/FONT][/B] - LED lighting solutions for the Prosumer, Commercial and Entertainment Industries.
    Doing pixels first since 2009 with [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAt6A98lXQw"]just another megatree.[/URL]
    Follow us on Facebook at [url]www.facebook.com/stellascapes[/url]
    web: [url]www.stellascapes.com[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Wow and double wow, if this looks as good as I think I imagine, tedious sequencing has become a thingy of the past. Sorta of takes me back to the days of my first "light organ" except this is hyper space warpped beyond that!! May I be one of the first to say thanks for keeping us just one step behind you, or perhaps several steps behind your mind. What a hobby never ending, always a change. Now how about one of the first coops that interfaces my old panio, (a sensor on each of the 88 keys !!!) times to red , white and blue lights and the piano playing the star bangle banner!!
    Wow and double wow!!!!
    Rice 66

Post Thanks / Like

i like the piano idea =)
    Check out what the [URL="http://www.extremelightingproducts.com/shop"]Extreme Lighting Products Shop[/URL] is selling!

Post Thanks / Like

KC or others: Have you looked at the new version of Light Show Pro software and their video. I think it has some options that might make Vixen easier to use. Check it out and let me know what you think: http://www.lightshowpro.com/index.ph...p2_articleid=7

I like the song being in wave from,
    I like the way you can install spot lights and snowflakes into your own picture. "I'M not trying to step on anyone's toes here!"

Post Thanks / Like

Are you refering to the music file being in a wave patter at the top of the window. If so Vixen has this all you need to do is turn on the Audio Visualizer.
    More channels then I can use.
    More light bulbs then I care count.
    [url]http://www.vimeo.com/user1106747/videos[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

I just did a fresh install of Windows with all microsoft updates on my lighting-PC, and cannot wait to start testing with the new 2.5 version on my Lynx DMX Dongle.

How is it going with the 2,5 version ?
    [ [B] Dutch [/B] Vixen User]

Post Thanks / Like

Will 2.5 be labor intensive on Windows XP like 2.1 was? I remember trying the 2.1 release and boy did my XP PRO gag on it. I had to resort to beta 05. Is 2.5 setup for a 64bit system, because I think that XP pro was a 32bit? That might be the whole reason my OS needed it's inhaler. I guess I am going to have to breakdown and buy a little faster computer like a 3.0GHZ with at least 3G ram from Ebay for about $150 with Vista preloaded.

Has anyone else had problems trying to run 2.5 on XP Pro?
    2010 Plan: Hoping to maybe break the 100 channel marker.
    2011 Plan: Finally hitting 116 channels!

Post Thanks / Like

I have tried an early Beta 2.5 on Windows XP Pro 32 bit - works fine, Windows 7 64 bit - works fine.

So far I have not had time to seriously test it, but it will be installed on the test PC in the shed this week and give an absolute workout & KC will get some (valuable???) feedback

My PC's range from a 3.1GHz Q6600 screamer (Grin) down to a P4 laptop, and even 2 MSI Wind's. So far I have only tried 2.5 on the Dual core Lappy (Show PC with 4GB RAM & XP Pro) and the Win 7 PC (My main PC, Q6600, 8 GB ram etc etc), but I might throw it on the MSI to see if I can break Vixen
    2011: The year of the pixels, LED's and glowing balls!
    [url]http://www.lithgowlights.com/[/url]

Pearland, Tx (sometimes) and anywhere on the globe the rest of the time
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay...I got a new laptop that is 64-bit and I need Vixen on it. Where can I dl 2.5? I will work with the beta if that is all that is out?
    WLC Ventures is now [URL="http://radiant-holidays.com"]Radiant Holidays![/URL]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast