Thread: Arrow Electronics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Arrow Electronics

Just enquiring if any of our US members or even the aussie members have bought from Arrow Electronics. Trying to find out what their shipping rate is compared to Mouser and Digikey.
    Ta Syn

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Arrow Electronics

I used them 2 years ago. It seems like they were little higher than Mouser, but not crazy. (at least here in US) They thing with Arrow at least with what I bought is you have to buy in full tube amounts. For example, there are 80 pin sockets in a tube, you have to buy in increments of 80. That was 2 yrs ago and things may be different now.

Post Thanks / Like

So far from what i have seen they sell in individual lots now, just more expensive compared to Mouser for small lots

Post Thanks / Like

I just placed an order from Mouser and an order from Arrow on same day. Mouser was out of MOC3023 so I ordered them from Arrow. Arrow was .28 per MOC3023 and Mouser was .36 for 256 of them. Shipping from Mouser $7.50 for entire order. and Arrow was 9.99. (plus tax).

Greg
    "Think you might be over doing it dad?" "When was the last time I over did anything?"
    [url]http://www.joneslights.com/[/url]