Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for our family

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please pray for our family

As you know we asked all to pray for my dad just a couple weeks ago and then he was sent home from hospital doing ok he then became even more ill within two days of being home so my step mom called us at 3;30 am monday morning and said she had to call the emt to take dad to hospital well we then rushed around and drove two hours to get there and found he was really a sick man end result is the we have now laid him to rest today for he has gone to be with the lord as of feb 12 2009 and we would like for you to pray for the family as they are very sad to loose such a wonderful father grandpa husband brother uncle and gods witness he was born in 1948 and shared the word with many people as i grew up in church with him being involved in the church of god so we know he is in no pain and now will be set free. thanks to everyone for all your prayers Bud and Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please pray for our family

I'm sorry for your loss. Good that he's no longer in pain. Your family is in my prayers.

Leon
    [url]http://www.vixenlights.com/download/vixen_2(2)/banners/vixensig256.gif[/url]
    [url=http://sawmillchristmas.com]sawmillchristmas.com[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

DJ, my deepest condolences to you and your family my prayers are with you. When I lost my father a friend told me, He is only gone from our sight and touch. He is still in your heart and thoughts. Part of him is still here as you are part of him. Keep him in your heart and thoughts in everything you do, do him proud and he shall live forever......................

Post Thanks / Like

My deepest sympathies for you and your family. I pray that God brings peace to your family.

Post Thanks / Like

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Sorry to hear about your loss. I pray God will watch over you and your family, and keep you all strong through this hard time.
    dhavard
    [img]http://www.blinkyflashy.com[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

You are in our thoughts and prayers as well. I lost my father last April and I know that it is difficult but my father as well as yours is with our Lord Jesus Christ and that helps to ease the pain.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm very sorry about your loss. May your faith give you and your family strength.
    Ugh, this year will be too busy. I'd like to buy a vowel and more time please.

Post Thanks / Like

DJ,

I am extremely sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that God gives you, and everyone else who knew your father the strength and faith to carry on. Be happy, for your Father has moved on to walk side by side with God, in a perfect world.

My sincere condolences.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear of your tragic loss...The only comfort is the knowledge that he is no longer in any pain and is no longer suffering.He has moved onto a better place and we are left in hell...
    I wish you both all the best as you work through this together and only hope you carry on the good of your Dad..
    My thoughts and prayers are with you still and will be for awhile...
    Joe..

Post Thanks / Like

THANKS TO ALL

one day life is here one day life is gone and those of us left here thank god we have people like you we can lean on thank you everyone for your prayers and God bless you all . DJ Bud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast