Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues with vixen just started

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Issues with vixen just started

Vixen version 2.1 excuse me...I uninstalled 2.0 not sure of the version...The sequance was a new one I just started...No modified channels or plug in's at all...I went over the steps via video's 3 times to make sure it wasn't something I was doing..Turns out I wasn't doin anything outside the video's of how to use vixen...
    What was I doin when it happened ???
    I just got my first channel programed and went onto channel 2 when it gave me that error message..
    Restarted sequance and sure enough channel 2 yet again went nuts.
    Third time giving it a try I skipped channel to and went to channel 4 to program that.Sure enough vixen gave me the same message...
    Seems really strange that version 2.0 whatever it was worked like a dream(until tonight as this is not the first time I've played with it).This one is going nuts even worse then the version I uninstalled and replaced with version 2.1...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    What was I doin when it happened ???
    I just got my first channel programed and went onto channel 2 when it gave me that error message..
    Restarted sequance and sure enough channel 2 yet again went nuts.
    Third time giving it a try I skipped channel to and went to channel 4 to program that.Sure enough vixen gave me the same message...
    Seems really strange that version 2.0 whatever it was worked like a dream(until tonight as this is not the first time I've played with it).This one is going nuts even worse then the version I uninstalled and replaced with version 2.1...
    By chance, did you miss setting your plugin/profile for the number of channels you have?

Post Thanks / Like

I wish it was that easy..Like I said I checked things with the video's 3 times still the same issue with version 2.0 whatever it was and now the 2.1 is doing the same thing only worse...

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you may have an issue with .NET - you may want to try re-installing the .NET package.

Post Thanks / Like

I went and got service pack 3..Seems thh like the cause of my issues cause as soon as I uninstalled it things are working fine now..So beware of service pack 3 for xp....
    Thanks to all who helped.
    Joe...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12