Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Build a "Fake" Snow Machine?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Build a "Fake" Snow Machine?

I know this forum is really old but I can't see any pictures posted. I am trying to build one of these machines and this could really help. Is it just me or are the pictures gone?

Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fordman7089 View Post
    I know this forum is really old but I can't see any pictures posted. I am trying to build one of these machines and this could really help. Is it just me or are the pictures gone?

Thanks in advance.
    Not you, pictures gone. I need 'em too.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Art,
    an old square foot gardening trick, use soap on the lawn to keep bugs out, friend of mine used it before yard parties. so the soap in the snow maker will be a benefit to the lawn.
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin K View Post
    Art,
    an old square foot gardening trick, use soap on the lawn to keep bugs out, friend of mine used it before yard parties. so the soap in the snow maker will be a benefit to the lawn.
    Kevin
    I use lemon soap to keep the mole crickets out of my yard! And just think how clean the cars could be!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterC View Post
    Anyone here have any thoughts on building a fake snow (foam) machine? (that uses the snow fluid). I see small ones for sale on ebay, but building one would be more fun. From what I can understand it is fairly simple. A pump that pumps the fluid over a sock/screen and a blower that blows the tiny clumps of "snow" (bubbles) out into the air. I want to build a blizzard size machine. If anyone has any ideas, or even pictures or diagrams of a store bought model, I would appreciate the information. Thanks! Martin
    Rofl! Tell ya what! Next time it snows, you can come up and pick up all the REAL snow you can haul! I will even let you use my snowblower to scoop it up off my driveway ;)

A bubble "snow" machine. Interesting. I didn't know such a thing existed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123