Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bushfires - up to 40 dead

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Bushfires - up to 40 dead

a up date 131 death today marysville declared a crime scene areas still at risk yarrum next to loy yang state power supply , stanley. bruarong,dederang, gundowing.kancoona.coral bank.glenn creek, running creek.kergunyah,eskdale,yackandandah.liile snowy creek and final beechworth. we should set up a fund to help there people brian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brian caruana View Post
    we should set up a fund to help there people brian
    That's very noble Brian, but there are plenty of ways already to donate money to help these people http://www.optuszoo.com.au/article/n...latest_ndm/973 Salvos, Red Cross, any of the major banks, Bunnings, etc.

Does anyone know if any of the Melbourne members have been effected? Let us know you're ok!
    Ugh, this year will be too busy. I'd like to buy a vowel and more time please.

Post Thanks / Like

i think the accounts girl was going home tonight to face what could be a firey night. She lives on the edge of the bunyip state forest which i think is one of the current fires.

i was up the yarra valley today for work today and there was smoke everywhere. can still see the huge plumes rising from the hills in dozens of spots. With new fires starting today its still not getting much better, allthough i think the weather will be better so they wont get the 100KM/h firewall's that caused all the problems.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I am the closest to the fires of Kinglake and Yarra Glen.

Sat night, the fires were clearly visible from our house, the last couple of days we could see the various fires based on the columns of smoke rising.

We lost our house in 1990, so I can really feel for the familes of the Black Saturday fires.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine and my familiies prayers are with all of you Down Under. We watch the TV and the sites are horrible. Stay safe all of you.

Don
    2 Grinchs, 2 Ren C's and a Ren T for 128 channels (in 2008)
    2 Ren64, 2 Ren24, 2 Ren24ss, 4 Ren16ss and 8 Ren8ss for 352 channels (currently)

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Bushfires - up to 40 dead

I also add our prayers to all down under friends, for those who lost the ultimate our sympathy , to those who lost property, we pray that it is soon replaced.
    Rice66

Post Thanks / Like

Father God, please send some rain to this region in Austrailia. Please be with the victim's families and comfort them during this terrible time. I ask that you protect the people still in danger and provide a safe route for them to escape the fires. I ask this Jesus' name. Amen.

Post Thanks / Like

heres a couple of pictures... i wish everyone the best that is affected and hope they are all safe and well.

[/quote]

Post Thanks / Like

My prayers go out to those that have lost their lives, and to everyone living though these fires.
    Zaker

1 - Ren 64
    4 - Ren 24
    1 - Ren48LSD
    2 - E681
    LOTS OF LIGHTS!!
    [URL]http://lights.quietwebhosting.com[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

I hope that everyone here from VIC is safe and my condolences go out to everyone who has lost family, friends, pets and their property.
    No words could express how the people affected must be feeling, I know that I feel great sorrow everyday watching the details unfold.
    I hope that anyone that is in a position to donate can as every little bit counts and this disaster will go down in history as one of the worst non-wartime loss of life ever.

-Dean
    [url=http://www.bigclick.com.au]Australian Web Design[/url] - If you need any Web Design or Development done then please do not hesitate to contact me. We service anywhere and have many international clients.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast