Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for us!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Please pray for us!

My wife and I have been blessed with 9 wonderful children and will add you in our prayers for there is nothing GOD cannot do. we will hold you in our continued prayers and ask for a blessing for you. keep your faith and stay strong for good things come to those who wait and ask upon the lord. God bless you. Bud and Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please pray for us!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Our first appointment got moved up to the 16th of February, and we are SOOO excited. I will keep everyone up-to-date on how everything goes!!

God Bless!!

Daniel
    dhavard
    [img]http://www.blinkyflashy.com[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Wishing you all the best in hopes your swimmers are good enough and have hard enough heads..In all seriousness I do wish you all the best...As they say practise makes perfect and maybe one will slip by the goalie on it's own....I can hear it now (voices from the womb " He shoots he scores" "Simply unbelievable what moves he has displayed here today...lol") good luck and may the small foot steps be upon you shortly with the sweet sounds of pittter patter ( and no not a mouse on sheet metal either)..
    Joe..

I love it!!! Made me smile ear to ear!!! I hope I get the MVP award! ;)

daniel
    dhavard

Post Thanks / Like

Well we went to our first appt yestderday and the doc seems to think we can be successful in this venture. So it will probably be stressful over the next few months but hopefully a good outcome.
    dhavard

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dhavard View Post
    Well we went to our first appt yestderday and the doc seems to think we can be successful in this venture. So it will probably be stressful over the next few months but hopefully a good outcome.
    This is in God's hands now, no need to stress. Have faith and the outcome will be good. ;)
    James Family Christmas - 1600 channels of SS Renard channels
    Facebook - James Family Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

I'd say "We're rootin' for ya!", but that would be in bad taste . . . . wait. . . . ;)

Good luck to you and the missus!
    Ugh, this year will be too busy. I'd like to buy a vowel and more time please.

Post Thanks / Like

Genesis 21
    The Birth of Isaac
    1 Now the LORD was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did for Sarah what he had promised. 2 Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him. 3 Abraham gave the name **Isaac to the son Sarah bore him. 4 When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him. 5 Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.
    6 Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me." 7 And she added, "Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age."

**Isaac means he laughs

And one of my favorites...
    Philippians 4:19 (King James Version)

19But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Our Prayers are with you.

Martin

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I'm waiting on the replay to see if there was a foot in the egg or did it go in naturally ???? Stilll waiting.......Still waiting while this play is under further review..........Still waiting to see if he is gonna be the Cinderella boy we have all been waiting for.....While we are waiting lets go to a commercial........

Are you bothered by anoying jock it ???? Then try our new cream...Itch be gone...Also works on the wife...lmao...
    Now lets get back to that replay..

The boys in the booth are taking their sweet ole time with this one......They wanna be 100% sure as this means so much.....Waiting....Waiting......Waiting....

To be continued...

On a more serious note...Good luck to your both as you are in my thoughts that this brings you the happiness you both deserve..
    Keep up posted...
    Joe..

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for the support/thoughts/prayers. I will make sure to update the play-by-play! Special thanks goes out to our sponsor Itch Be Gone!! Man that stuff works! ;)
    dhavard

Post Thanks / Like

May God bless your family with the gift of a child.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast