Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for us!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please pray for us!

My wife and I have been trying to conceive for just over 9 years now. We have not been able to have a child on our own. Starting this month we are going to start the InVitro Fertilization procedure (IVF) in hopes that we can have a child of our own. We have a stressful road ahead and we would definitely appreciate your prayers for my wife and I, as we try to achieve our dream of having children together. It will be an expensive journey and I hope that our Christmas display goes well this year as IVF will be the priority. I just hope everything works out and I hope that GOD blesses us with a child this year. Thank you all in advanced for your thoughts and prayers.

Daniel
    dhavard
    [img]http://www.blinkyflashy.com[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please pray for us!

My greatest hopes for you and your Wife. May you be blessed!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Daniel,

Prayers have gone heavenward for you and your wife. Your situation hits close to home as our daughter and her husband tried for several years (even IVF) and finally ended up adopting a beautiful little baby girl. The rest of the story: Three months later they were pregnant. So now, we also have a curly headed little boy. They are six and seven years old now, and we don't feel any different for one as the other. They are both our grandchildren and we are so blessed to have them in our lives.

Santa Don

Post Thanks / Like

You are included in my prayers as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to you. Hopefully by this Christmas you can have a little one to show you the true meaning of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to you and your wife. Kids are such a blessing in their own rite. And sharing Christmas with them really brings out the meaning of the holiday for me. I'm sure that God will answere with that bundle of joy soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Daniel,
    We have 6 wonderful children. Yet both my wife and I still wonder why we are so blessed when there are couples in your situation.
    We don't pity you, we just offer our heart felt blessing and prayers.
    M
    [B][I]Matt[/I][/B]

You too can become a Supporting member of DIYC.
    Check it out [URL="http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/payments.php"]here[/URL]

I record my Blinky Flashy travels here: [URL="http://MyNoelLights.com"]MyNoelLights.com[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

Wishing you all the best in hopes your swimmers are good enough and have hard enough heads..In all seriousness I do wish you all the best...As they say practise makes perfect and maybe one will slip by the goalie on it's own....I can hear it now (voices from the womb " He shoots he scores" "Simply unbelievable what moves he has displayed here today...lol") good luck and may the small foot steps be upon you shortly with the sweet sounds of pittter patter ( and no not a mouse on sheet metal either)..
    Joe..

Pearland, Tx (sometimes) and anywhere on the globe the rest of the time
    Post Thanks / Like

Daniel,

Good Luck and our prayers are with you as well. I only have one son by birth. I meet a wonderful woman a couple of years ago and now I have 4! They are a treasure for sure!

Chris
    WLC Ventures is now [URL="http://radiant-holidays.com"]Radiant Holidays![/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Please pray for us!

May our Lord bless you and your family !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast