I'm using version 2.0.9.0. I tried reporting this at bugzilla.vixenlights.com, but I get a message: "Either no products have been defined to enter bugs against or you have not been given access to any."

But anyway, when I use the random function, it works as expected in the highlighted channels, but it also destroys the channels that would have been in the highlighted location had I not moved them around in the profile.

Hope that makes sense.

To get around this, I had to first copy the channels that get destroyed, then use the random, then paste the other channels back in.

This is very repeatable, and if someone wants my sequence where I discovered this bug, I will be glad to supply it. I can explain it better with the sequence because I can say use random "here" and watch what happens up "there."

Later. . . . . . Brad