Thread: Boscoyo Chromatrim V4

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boscoyo Chromatrim V4

I am wanting to order some of the Chromatrim V4 from Boscoyo in white. They show out of stock. I have emailed them a couple of times, but whomever is answering emails is very slow, and can't seem to find out when it will be back in stock. Really? James doesn't know? Anyone have any insight in to what may be happening down in LA?

P.S. I'm looking for about 30 pieces of the stuff if anyone has any to sell.
    Thanks,
    Randy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Boscoyo Chromatrim V4

Randy,

I am having a similar issue, not with chromatrim just a regular order. I was hoping to pickup an order at the Transworld Expo, but never received a reply (almost a week now).
    -Tony
    Tony
    Live since 2007
    Putting the Yule back into Yuletide

Post Thanks / Like

Still crickets. I have always had good experiences with Boscoyo...... have they grown too big for their pants??????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rstehle View Post
    Still crickets. I have always had good experiences with Boscoyo...... have they grown too big for their pants??????
    I did get my order the day before the Expo, but not even an acknowledgement of receiving an email from me. It has been hit or miss on some stores/suppliers this year.

I am definitely keeping a naughty/nice list of whom future purchases will be from. Just my $0.02 is all.
    Tony
    Live since 2007
    Putting the Yule back into Yuletide

Post Thanks / Like

I finally did get a response today telling me that they now had the stock and the item would be available for purchase in a couple of days.