Thread: wipe issue

Post Thanks / Like

Default wipe issue

when I do a horizontal wipe left to right this string turns on first as if it is on the left. not sure why that's happening.

wipe.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: wipe issue

Check in the preview settings to make sure you have update locations turn on. Settings -> Update Location Properties. If that is not set, any additions will be at 0, 0 and have the behavior you are seeing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    Check in the preview settings to make sure you have update locations turn on. Settings -> Update Location Properties. If that is not set, any additions will be at 0, 0 and have the behavior you are seeing.
    yes it is turned on

Post Thanks / Like

It feels like there has to be more than one preview item mapped to those same elements. I have seen something like this before. Each element only has one location and if there is more than one preview item mapped to it, the last one iterated when it assigns locations will win. If that last one is hidden on the left side, or upper left it could cause the same thing. It could be that there is something else that is sized very small and hard to see. You can try clicking on the string in the tree and see if you see something else light up in the preview setup to try and find it. Look close in the upper left.

If not, I may need to see the profile to figure it out.

Post Thanks / Like

jeff,

thanks, that is the issue. I have a front and a right side preview. That is the corning and I have that string in both previews. I knew better. I'm a bit rusty.

Post Thanks / Like

[off topic]<gushing like a friend on one of those renovation shows> Your house is gorgeous! Love the architecture, the porch, the high roof lines, the windows. It is so beautiful. Looks like it should just be decked out in some warm white icicles with a yard full of deer.[/off topic]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MikeKrebs View Post
    [off topic]<gushing like a friend on one of those renovation shows> Your house is gorgeous! Love the architecture, the porch, the high roof lines, the windows. It is so beautiful. Looks like it should just be decked out in some warm white icicles with a yard full of deer.[/off topic]
    Thanks. Where we live, we always have a yard full of deer.
    house.jpg

Here are the deer (not everyday though)
    deer.jpg