Quote Originally Posted by Utimgr View Post
You should be seeing 3.3V and 1.0V on the board. Typically a post regulator after the 5V. My Falcon is installed outside in a box, else I'd take a closer look at it. The parts you note that have no voltage, are SOT23-3 parts and typical type of package for a voltage regulator. But unless you have to correct soldering iron and skill set, you can ruin the board removing and replacing the parts, if indeed thats what went out. The thing is, you typically do not see those just going bad on you, something could be shorted and making them shut down. When you do power up the board, another way to find bad parts is by thermally checking them. Carefully use your finger (unless you happen to thermal gun) and look for parts that are screaming I'm hot and burning up. Warm is OK. Hot that you say oh $%&^ when you touch them isn't. That would be my next step.
I will take a look for "$%&^ hot" components, either when I get out of work today or in the morning.

I will also measure the voltages on my other F16v3 (a higher Rev board) to see if I can identify major differences.

Thank you
-Tony