Thread: Xlights --> FPP issue

Post Thanks / Like

Default Xlights --> FPP issue

OK, so time to do a July4th lighting. Just finished rebuilding my controller box, all wired up, tests fine, runs the sequences from last Christmas just fine. So hardware/software is all in good shape. Running Xlights 22.13.

When I connect to the FPP and drive it directly from Xlights, the sequences run (output to lights enabled). When I upload to FPP, nothing turns on when I run the sequence. Did I forget something since last December that I have to do when I push the files to the FPP?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Xlights --> FPP issue

One time it didn’t when because I didn’t click save after rendering the sequence. Are you using flights to upload the file?

Post Thanks / Like

I use the uploader in Xlights to push to FPP. The file is there, I can see it when I log into it. I'm running it from Xlights, and that works for today so I suppose it gives me 5 months to figure it out :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Did you remember to turn off OUTPUT to LIGHTS from xlights before you run from FPP?
    Phil

Post Thanks / Like

yep, I did. You get the indication on FPP that someone/something else is sending data.