Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirknerkle's Lights - 2021

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dirknerkle's Lights - 2021

It's been a while since I posted a video of my show, so here's an example... It's 1080dpi so full screen is best...

Last edited by dirknerkle; 05-01-2022 at 08:29 AM.

http://digwdf.org/store/
    Even though the DIGWDF Store has been closed for almost three years, it's still awesome!
    User guides, documentation and other files are still free and available for downloading.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Dirknerkle's Lights - 2021

I don't see a link to the video.
    Phil

Post Thanks / Like

I added a link, but I also see the video in the post as an embedded tag. Does that not work for everyone?

Even though the DIGWDF Store has been closed for almost three years, it's still awesome!
    User guides, documentation and other files are still free and available for downloading.

Post Thanks / Like

Works fine!
    But.....But.....where are the pixels???
    LOL j/k very nice and clean!
    Looks great!.
    Phil

Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha..... I actually have some pixels although I don't use them in the sequences very often. They're eye candy, not the main event. That way, when they're used, they stand out. If everything were pixels, they'd just be more of the same and not very noticeable, not "special."

Post Thanks / Like

Here are three more -- I think this is about all I'll make from last year. I shot about 60GB of hi-def video and editing that much data, even on a sprightly machine, isn't a lot of fun. But I think over the four videos, almost all of the props I used last year will be visible at one point or another -- including the pixels for DrNeutron (hahahaha!).
    And none of these are Wizards in Winter, either!

Post Thanks / Like

very nice. and here i am after 10 years of sync music lights finally trying to sequence wizards in winter

2022 - Not sure yet. At least two new songs.
    2021 New Tune-to sign. New 40x27 matrix at the house. Retiring the Strip based matrix. Updating some of the old window frames to the new house. Adding two new songs.
    2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MartinMueller2003

Post Thanks / Like

What are the particulars on the "medley"? Song(s), group, etc.
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by algerdes View Post
    What are the particulars on the "medley"? Song(s), group, etc.
    The music is a single track I downloaded from APM Music several years ago (the file on my PC is dated 7/2/2016) called "Christmas March." When I click on the MP3 file, this graphic appears. Of course, it's a pseudo-album, not an actual product, and more of a compilation of songs as a "playlist." However, APM Music has a whole bunch of good stuff and is a good source for this sort of stuff. That's about as much information as I can provide -- I have no clue who the band or performers were -- it's probably just a studio recording... I likely just searched for something like "holiday music" or "holiday medley," "medley of christmas music," etc. Found it, liked it and downloaded it.

album_cover.png
    Last edited by dirknerkle; 05-02-2022 at 11:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Dirk,
    Very nice. It is nice to see a song sequenced instead of just effects on props. Although most of my show is pixels (I still have a lot of AC) and I am running xLights, I try to do the same, and use the effects in xLights to highlight the sequence. Well Done!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinMueller2003 View Post
    very nice. and here i am after 10 years of sync music lights finally trying to sequence wizards in winter
    Martin, I do have a sequence to Wizards in both Vixen 2.1 and xLights I could share.
    That's a feature not a bug.
    There's no charge for that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast