Thread: schedular running 3 programs at once?

Post Thanks / Like

Default schedular running 3 programs at once?

ocassionally the schedular will "lock up" and have 3 programs running at same time.
    I have my show program from 5:30pm-10pm
    at 12am I have an ALL OFF sequence with one unused channel on.
    This runs every 2 miniutes until 5pm
    all runs fine until it decides to hng up. like thismorning. I had my show seqiuence running and two of the all off sequences running.
    this all appears in the window excuting timer control.
    thought about rebooting computer but??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: schedular running 3 programs at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug-in-the-woods View Post
    ocassionally the schedular will "lock up" and have 3 programs running at same time.
    I have my show program from 5:30pm-10pm
    at 12am I have an ALL OFF sequence with one unused channel on.
    This runs every 2 miniutes until 5pm
    all runs fine until it decides to hng up. like thismorning. I had my show seqiuence running and two of the all off sequences running.
    this all appears in the window excuting timer control.
    thought about rebooting computer but??
    I had some similar issues. First, try making that sequence longer than 2 minutes. I assume you are just running it in repeat.

Second, in your timers, set the start/finish 1 more minute appart. Seems the timers only run on minutes, not seconds and if they are jus a little too close they hang sometimes.

I use mine to run the inflatables all day, turn power off to the security lights when the display is on but turns back on after the display is off, and I use it to power the wall warts for the security cameras. I have them turn off for 5 seconds every 30 minutes so they reset the automatic exposure.

By moving the timers like this, means I have 1-2 minutes at times with no security floods or security cameras, but they are on 99.9 percent of the time.