Thread: Vixen Will not export .tim to .fseq

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vixen Will not export .tim to .fseq

When I attempt to export to .fseq I click on start and a little loading bar pops up at the bottom, but it stays at 0, it never exports the sequence. I was trying to export for FPP. I also included the audio and sequence file if you can find something wrong with that. If someone could export it to a .fseq and upload it here that would also be greatly appreciated. (I think something might be wrong with my vixen install, but no matter how many times I reinstall/uninstall, it never seems to fix it). https://github.com/BarrettGT/Christmas2021

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vixen Will not export .tim to .fseq

Unfortunately, others will not be able to export a tim file without the rest of your profile. You need the whole profile to open and render the sequence file before it can be exported to FSEQ.

There's rarely a problem that an uninstall and reinstall will fix. That's not typically a logical first step in troubleshooting. (especially more than once)

How long did you wait on the progress bar? It usually starts pretty quick, but the progress can take a while if you've got a big complex sequence/profile.

I'd suggest that you look at the log files to see if there is anything logged with timestamps corresponding to when you export.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vixen Will not export .tim to .fseq

Do you have your controllers patched?
    Ed
    Happily retired