Thread: Kulp FPP Channel Testing Errors

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kulp FPP Channel Testing Errors

I have a Kulp K32 setup with a few ports and when the sequence runs everything appears to be running properly as I have sequenced it and I am able to make corrections and adjustments and so on. When I select the All channels testing mode, I will get multiple strings that will show an incorrect pattern, as in if I select RGB, I will see Blue-yellow-nothing. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kulp FPP Channel Testing Errors

I think when I got that last on my K32, it was because my channels were a little off. I wasn't on an exact multiple of 3.

Post Thanks / Like

It sounds like maybe your color order is incorrect for those affected strings? Could they be strips where the color order is actually BRG and not RGB? That setting would be in your outputs / BBB Strings section and I think would carry through to testing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rsegreto View Post
    It sounds like maybe your color order is incorrect for those affected strings? Could they be strips where the color order is actually BRG and not RGB? That setting would be in your outputs / BBB Strings section and I think would carry through to testing.

I tried that, bit similar effect. When I run the sequence, everything looks great. When I rum the test pattern on individual elements it works as it is supposed to. It's only when I select test all that thinga go wonky. For instance I have 5 99 pixel candy canes on one port, when I run the test all, the first three have the correct pattern and the last two are off, but when I select each individual cane, they show the pattern correctly.