Thread: Selling previous display items - vampire plugs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Selling previous display items - vampire plugs

We've moved and I'm selling some items from the display we had at our previous house. There will be more items as I continue to sift through boxes that have been in storage for the last year or so and it's a mish mash of things so it'll be a bit rough. I've grouped things into numbered "lots" as I'd prefer not to part all of this out - at least not yet. Each numbered lot and associated price are for all items in that particular lot. All prices below do not include shipping costs yet. USPS flat rate boxes will be used wherever possible. Payments will be made via Paypal (I'm old school). Given that most of these things are used (items that are new are indicated as such, if it's not explicitly stated then they are used) all of these items are being sold as-is. While everything was functional the last time I used them, they've been in storage for a little while so there is no warranty expressed nor implied. Any questions, feel free to ask.

SOLDItem #Vampire1: $50 + $16.25 = $66.25 SHIPPED inside the US for 79 female and 67 male vampire plugs.

These are a combination of spt-1 and spt-2 plugs, they're used and have wire still in them that you'd need to remove/replace with your own wire, and some of the female plugs have the opposing side slotted to convert them from end of line to middle of line plugs enabling more that one outlet on a single wire run (which is why there are more females than males. You could still use them on the end of a line but I wanted to note it here so no one would be surprised.

Thanks,

-joni-
    Last edited by rjchu; 12-02-2021 at 11:42 PM.
    2015 Plans: More pixels, add more Komby radios, and weld new props!
    [URL="http://amistosolights.com"]http://amistosolights.com[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Selling previous display items - vampire plugs

PM Sent

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Selling previous display items - vampire plugs

I will take them. Please send me your PayPal info and i
    will send payment. Thanks !