Thread: FS: 4 Renard SS24 AC controllers, 10' AC light mega tree, 6- 4 color AC mini trees

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS: 4 Renard SS24 AC controllers, 10' AC light mega tree, 6- 4 color AC mini trees

I'm downsizing homes soon and won't have room to store my outside Christmas props. So, in anticipation of that, I'm selling 4 Renard SS24 AC light controllers. I used two of the controllers for my 16 strand 3-color 10' AC light mega tree with star topper and another one for my six 4-color AC light tomato cage style mini trees. The other controller was used for the rest of my AC lights.

I'm also selling the 10' AC light mega tree and six mini trees. The mega tree has a concrete "portable hole" style base and a star topper. If someone wants to buy the mega tree and two of the controllers to run it, I'll make a good deal. Same goes for my mini trees and one controller to run them.

The controllers are pretty heavy, so I'm sure it would cost a bunch to ship, but I'm willing to. They're currently attached to pvc stands to keep them off the ground.

I'm located just outside of Decatur, IL (Central Illinois).

Renard SS24 controllers - $75.00 each, not including shipping
    Mega Tree w/ base and topper - $100.00
    6 mini trees - $75.00

20211118_161110 resized.jpg
    20211118_161142 resized.jpg
    20211118_161243 resized.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FS: 4 Renard SS24 AC controllers, 10' AC light mega tree, 6- 4 color AC mini tree

PM sent.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FS: 4 Renard SS24 AC controllers, 10' AC light mega tree, 6- 4 color AC mini tree

PM Sent!

Post Thanks / Like

All Renard controllers are sold.

Make me an offer if you're close to Decatur, IL and want the mega tree or mini trees.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone is close to Decatur, IL and wants to put these AC light mini trees and AC light mega tree to use and want to pick them up, i'll give them to you for free. I would really like for someone to have them that can put them to use!