Thread: Color Issue

Post Thanks / Like

Default Color Issue

I'll try my best to explain. If I select a blue/white color with left to right effect for my roofline and red/green for my walls. When I run xlights for a preview, for some reason I get blue/white and red/green in my roofline from the walls. I do have a group called full with my walls and rooflines and other porps. I can't find any over lapping. I do hit update and render after but issue still remains. Any help would be great.
    Last edited by PMJR778; 10-13-2021 at 07:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Color Issue

Check to make sure string properties have the correct color order for the string thatís acting up. You should be able to select RGB, BRG etc.

if they are the same pixels make sure both are on the same setting. Else just use trial and error till you get the right colors youíre expecting.
    IMG_3694.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry it's hard to explain and not able to send picture currently. The color works find but color from a different model gets added. Should only be blue/white but ends up being blue/white/red and green.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you run the check sequence option in tools? It might point to some overlap you missed.

Post Thanks / Like

agreed, check your layers you might have one hidden causing the issue.