First and foremost... I'm not very good at this networking business. I took good notes, it drove me nuts a few years and it took me 4 years to figure out the Persistent syntax lol. So I hope other people smarter that me will jump in if there are any questions. With that said, between my information and the two articles I have linked, if someone takes the time to read them and understand them you will be able to adapt this information to suit your needs. So let's dive in.

If you start reading my below and its not making any sense read this article first (but the very last part applies to PC users so come back and we will make it Mac.
http://www.brianhensley.net/2017/10/...ontroller.html

This is the terminal information needed to make the F16v3 piggy back off the RasberyPi(FPP) wifi on a mac. This makes your Falcon available via wifi.

This is the sytax layout for a TEMPORARY CHANGE (in other words if you restart your computer, you have you reenter this into the terminal every time)

sudo route -n add -net <the Subnet ID you put your Falcon wired network on F16v3 on but with a zero for the Host ID> <FPP wlan0 (Falcons wireless IP)>

DON’T USE THE < >!
IP ADDRESS LINGO (for reference)
AAA:AAA:BBB:CCC (192.168.1.101)
AAA Network Prefix
BBB Sutnet ID
CCC Host ID

Type this into the terminal (THIS ONE IS MINE)
sudo route -n add -net 192.168.101.0 192.168.1.151[/B]

I used this for the last 4 years I've been doing a light show and works well. But if you restart your computer, you have to put it in again or you will not be able to access your Falcon.
This is the article I found that helped me figure out how to make it a permanent or "PERSISTENT" change.
https://www.analysisman.com/2020/11/...ticroutes.html

I had to modify this just a bit too, however... I am running a RaspberryPi with built in wifi, if your set up is different you may benefit from this article. But if your set up is like mine the “USB 10/100/1000 LAN” will need to be replaced by “Wi-Fi.”

The syntax layout for a PERSISTANT CHANGE (in other words one time and your done, but not sure if you get a new computer???? hmmm... anyone?)

networksetup -setadditionalroutes <networkservice> <the Subnet ID you put your Falcon wired network on F16v3 on but with a zero for the Host ID> <netmask> <FPP wlan0 (Falcons wireless IP)>

Type this into the terminal (THIS ONE IS MINE)

sudo networksetup -setadditionalroutes "Wi-Fi" 192.168.101.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.151

To view of make sure it worked
Type this into the terminal
netstat -rn | grep 192.168.101.

To delete it (maybe you are changing things around or it didn’t work)

Type this into the terminal
sudo networksetup -setadditionalroutes "Wi-Fi"

or if you had to use the LAN
sudo networksetup -setadditionalroutes "USB 10/100/1000 LAN"

Sincerely hope I made life easier for at least someone. I can't stress enough read Brians article to help you get your setup right if this is all new to you, he did a great job and I'm not going to rewrite his work. I really am only providing you the Mac modified terminal syntax. If you already knew the syntax for a temporary change then adapting a persistent will be a snap.